Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a shame really..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't give a damn about red or green k but I do tend to notice the *******s that don't know shit about boxing are battered in green and the Mayweather fan's are usually in the red. It's a little pathetic that they've formed a midget "army" if you will just to red K those fans of a different fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Holy sh**, perfect example of what I just posted.
      Wtf does Ricardo Lopez have to do with anything concerning LW's and WW's or Hagler for that matter??? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
        I'm almost tempted to make some idiotic comments just to get put in red and show I give two ****s about Karma.
        you've already made 10,416 idiotic comments without being put in the red, so what's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by underground man View Post
          you've already made 10,416 idiotic comments without being put in the red, so what's the point?
          I second this, top rank is a big time e thug. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by underground man View Post
            Quoted for the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I like and agree with most of the things Brother Jay said, but I'm pretty sure his insightful boxing commentary isn't what got him way in the red...calling the *******s third world peasants over and over in all his posts is probably what got him way in the red.
              Agree with this ^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
              X