No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa vs Martinez Negotiations Stalled Due To Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa vs Martinez Negotiations Stalled Due To Money

Efforts to make a fight between Roman 'Rocky' Martinez (25-1-1, 16 KOs), the former junior lightweight champion of the WBO, and the undefeated Yuriorkis Gamboa (21-0, 16KOs) of Cuba, have stalled because the two sides have not been able to agree on the money. If Martinez is unable to reach a deal to face Gamboa, he might face the dangerous Juan Carlos Burgos, who defeated Martinez's rival Luis Cruz.

[Click Here To Read More]

Juan Carlos Burgos is already scheduled to fight Cristobal Cruz on February 24.

Although a fight between Roman Martineaz and Argenis Mendez would be great.

Comment

I got to get paid what I deserve who the fck does martinez think he is?

Comment

Sergio needs to stop picking on smaller dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Sergio needs to stop picking on smaller dudes.
          lmao wtf wrong martinez stop being a troll and only reading the tittle

Comment

Martinez is a good opponent for Gamboa before a potential Rios fight; Martinez is a strong Jr. Lightweight that wants to apply pressure, fight on the inside, and land his power shots. It'll be interesting to see how Gamboa handles the pressure. If Gamboa handles Martinez as well as I expect, people will be changing their opinion on the Rios fight.

Burgos would've been another good option, but other than Molin, Martinez is th best option. I want to see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
              lmao wtf wrong martinez stop being a troll and only reading the tittle
              pretty sure he meant it as a joke man

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Efforts to make a fight between Roman 'Rocky' Martinez (25-1-1, 16 KOs), the former junior lightweight champion of the WBO, and the undefeated Yuriorkis Gamboa (21-0, 16KOs) of Cuba, have stalled because the two sides have not been able to agree on the money. If Martinez is unable to reach a deal to face Gamboa, he might face the dangerous Juan Carlos Burgos, who defeated Martinez's rival Luis Cruz.

[Click Here To Read More]
                I was actually looking forward to this fight
                Last edited by #CaneloKhan; 01-13-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Rocky needs to fight somebody good what the hell is he doing he needs to get on a major network and win who ever he fights or a least have the networks give him some dates if they like the way he fights.

Comment

Who Rocky thinks he is? Money he deserves? WTF? Fight dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X