Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum "If Jones beats lujan, he is a potebtial Pacquiao canditate"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not one to defend Arum on anything...

but if you're a promoter and you are trying to build a guy as a credible young fighter in the division, it probably doesn't hurt to throw his name around as much as possible just to get it familiar with people in the media. I doubt he has any real intention of having him fight Manny anytime soon. Just plugging and name dropping some of his fighters at welter is all I see in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      One day its "Pacquiao is avoiding african americans." The next day its Mosley the first ballot HOFer is too old, Bradley the undefeated #1 ranked 140 champ is easy work and Mike jones the undefeated WW who beat Soto Karass twice and if he gets past Lujan ain't good enough.

Make up yall damn minds sheez

Berto got beat by Pacquiaos old sparring partner and floyd said Pacquiao was next only to have nightmares and **** himself and the next day told everybody he never said it

The truth is Pac beats every african american at 140 and 147 in the same night easy work
      Actually you idiot, you brought that on yourself in regards to Mosley. *******s like YOU were screaming that Mosley was well past his prime and called him 'Grandpa Mosley' after Mayweather beat him but when Pac-Mosley was announced you went quiet all of a sudden and made it out as if he was in his prime.

Imbecile.

Comment

I've been reading people for a solid six months or so throwing Mike Jones's name in with Berto and Ortiz as people Pacquiao and Floyd should be fighting, and now not ONE FREAKING PERSON is going to live up to those comments when Arum actually says his name?

Of course not. I don't support this fight either, but it's pathetic that now everybody is going to act like no one said Pacquiao should fight Mike Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I've been reading people for a solid six months or so throwing Mike Jones's name in with Berto and Ortiz as people Pacquiao and Floyd should be fighting, and now not ONE FREAKING PERSON is going to live up to those comments when Arum actually says his name?

Of course not. I don't support this fight either, but it's pathetic that now everybody is going to act like no one said Pacquiao should fight Mike Jones.
          who the frik would say that??? u shld ignore ppl who say dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            who the frik would say that??? u shld ignore ppl who say dumb ****.
            A lot of people. Any thread talking about potential Pacquiao opponents back before the Mosley fight was signed, any thread after he signed to fight Mosley, any thread talking about Berto, they all had a lot of people saying Pacquiao or Floyd should fight Berto, Ortiz, or Mike Jones. None of those people will come in here and admit it now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              One day its "Pacquiao is avoiding african americans." The next day its Mosley the first ballot HOFer is too old, Bradley the undefeated #1 ranked 140 champ is easy work and Mike jones the undefeated WW who beat Soto Karass twice and if he gets past Lujan ain't good enough.

Make up yall damn minds sheez

Berto got beat by Pacquiaos old sparring partner and floyd said Pacquiao was next only to have nightmares and **** himself and the next day told everybody he never said it

The truth is Pac beats every african american at 140 and 147 in the same night easy work
              I like you, Brother. I agree completely to what you wrote. Ain't no black man gonna keep an Asian man down in this generation. Featherfisted and fat black men all over the world make way for Asians and Hispanics we make the USA better without you punks in it.

Also, with an increase in Hispanic population in the US then it might lead to American domination of soccer.

Comment

i feel like this has been said already by bob. but yeah, obviously if jones keeps winning and even gets a strap from berto or someone, he deserves to fight either pac or may if they don't face each other.

Comment

Theres only one best potential fight in WW Floyd Jr v Pacman, but in case they failed again Arum must look for any opponent he could bring to face Pacman. The problem is Pacman cleans up the best on WW except Floyd. Pac cant go up again in 154 and cant go down at 140. He will stick on 147. The only best opponent is the new comer in 147. Bradley if he Want to go up, Martinez if he want to go down, Maybe Jones is a good one as well. Khan is good match up as well , i Think they will met in the ring before Pacman will retire.

Comment

so is pac gonna duck jessie vargas to fight this guy?

Comment

bob arum aint even gonna try and make the mayweather fight....smh... ****in a$$hole

Comment

Working...
                      X