No announcement yet.

WHO wins this fight ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO wins this fight ???

LARRY FOLEY (at 60 years of age) Vs McGOORTY (me at 47, the poster ME, not Edward)
    Of Course you might have a hard time rating my PEWGEELISTK abilities and standard but I may give hints...... only if you ask me lightly !!!!!..... Incidentally, it seems that Foley's career spanned 6 decades, hence the "61" proviso...... I think he had an exhibition bout or two with Jack Johnson at age 62 or 63....... BTW, in that entire career, Foley was NEVER officially beaten in his ring career,,, it began in 1866...... he fought many Bare-knuckle bouts and under MQR........ Foley is perhaps known to you all as the man who taught Bob Fitzsimmons and Peter Jackson how to fight....... I reckon he was a fair-to-middlin-to-freakin'-great trainer.................
    WHO WINS ????:wank:
    FIRST ROUND KO
    20.00%
    2nd - 10th Round KO
    40.00%
    Late KO.... Maybe in the 45th ?
    40.00%
    Get a Life McG .... FOLEY puts me in a coffin
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I feel in great shape,.. I got this in the bag,,,,,, he tell's me that "Jem Mace taught me how to fight and you ain't got nuthin"....... OH YEAH FOLEY !!!.. I'll show you how to get fair dinkum....... put your money on a quick KO folks.

Comment

Larry's just arrived via my secret TIME MACHINE...... he asked me to let you know that he wants to knock my block off, and that he's in training to achieve a quick KO... (yeah right, Foley..... brrrrrring it on cobber)...... he has requested that either New England or Poet to act as sparring partners and seconds but if you blokes are busy, Larry said that maybe JAB or Greatest1942 will assist, he would like a few spare sparring partners just in case the above can't cut it.

Comment

The smart money has to be on McG! He wants it more, and, a little birdie told me that McG has been studying film of Les Darcy, AND has been reading a book that few know about that's entitled "How to beat anybody AND win ALL of your fantasy match-ups!" that was written by, you guessed it, Les Darcy.

When you take all that into consideration, plus the fact that McG is one of our much balleyhooed "History" section's BEST contributors, how can anyone bet against him???

I think McG will carry him into the middle rounds, just to give the crowd a little more entertainment for their cash.

It's a shame that somebody's "0" must go, but, I really think Foley is asking too much of himself against a young buck like McG.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry A View Post
          The smart money has to be on McG! He wants it more, and, a little birdie told me that McG has been studying film of Les Darcy, AND has been reading a book that few know about that's entitled "How to beat anybody AND win ALL of your fantasy match-ups!" that was written by, you guessed it, Les Darcy.

When you take all that into consideration, plus the fact that McG is one of our much balleyhooed "History" section's BEST contributors, how can anyone bet against him???

I think McG will carry him into the middle rounds, just to give the crowd a little more entertainment for their cash.

It's a shame that somebody's "0" must go, but, I really think Foley is asking too much of himself against a young buck like McG.
          All solid 81 kg's....... but I gotta bit of weight management ahead,,,, Need some Tim tam's and some Tooheys (or Two)..... You see Tezza, I took Larry (he prefers The name "The Lazzstar"... or "Holy Foley".............. told me he wanted to go out on the town,.... turns out he reckons he can drink me under the table, he'd be miffed if he knew I was drinking Ginger beer..... after a while I told him that those bikies said "who's that Fugly ?",..... Well as I'm in training, and I know better than to exert myself so close to a fight between two fighters with no "O's"................. Anyway Larry was too busy to hear me tell him "I'll see you later",...... of course I hung around outside to study these 25 blokes in action, (gotta keep on top of things). ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Revelation #1. Some of those bikies weren't even good enough for a journeyman to sharpen his skills on,..... eh hem,,,,, something in me throat,........ anyway,..... 5 of them just had no basic fundamentals even, and no chin,..... Foley took them out between the 2.04 and 3.09 seconds,... pathetic, I swung a left and took two out with the one left swing (Darcy Masterclass ex. 783)... they were gutless, tried to leave larry......... I left there and then, as I felt my pulse quicken by .000000007 of a second...... EXERTION............. There seems to have been some dispute in the newspaper reports (waiting for the link)....... some say that Larry ended up with 24 KO's,....... But some claim that at least half of them were just Tko's.....some bikies claim a DQ win due to the fact that larry kneed them in the nuts. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ #2.... the second thing I realised,.... maybe I should sit this one out,,,,,,,, Darcy said he may get in my secret time machine, and be my cornerman..... Foley actually asked me if you would like to be his sparring partner,,,,,,,, I scoffed "TERRY A ???" ... "Larry," I said, "I think terry's prett---tee handy,.... He's stronger than Hulk hogan, and Terry would love to be your sparring partner",..... It'll be a breeze. Foley has cut his training time in half, he only spars 35 rounds in the afternoon,,,,, you'll have Poet to do half --- 18 rounds at most.... (2 oz gloves may be a bit of a shock but).

Comment

Originally posted by Terry A View Post

Trojans is helping me in the sparring,....... some iffy posts, but he is soooo quick,,,, he's a tricky fighter despite the fact that his reach is 15 inches shorter than his height, and his short body shots,.............. Rocky like.

Comment

I've hit a snag in my training, trojansbaby didn't turn up for the sparring today.

Comment

Have you had anything to drink tonite McG?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                  Have you had anything to drink tonite McG?
                  Joke thread baby,...... run with it !!!........ or not !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X