No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Decision To Fight Again Will Be Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
    You make some good points, but there is one big factor in your analasis: Pacquiao accomplished all those things with the great assistance of PEDs!!! As for Marquez, he never needed PEDs prior to the third and fourth fight against Pacquiao!!
    The PED issue and OST was brought by Froid Maynever but he himself failed 3 times. Luckily USADA/GBP covered up his stinking ass. Marquez is clean because he just hired Angel "Memo" Heredia to clean his backyards.

Comment

he can retire as legend but I bet he won't turn down $20 million payday

Comment

Depends on how much He's into making the $20 million + that he can get for rematch.....
        JMM has a good career, on Latino T.V., and is an excellent Comentator.....
        I kinda hope he Hangs Them Up!!!

Comment

yeah it's easy to beat pac but why won't he fight the guy he ducked? 43-0 cesar rene cuenca

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            Depends on how much He's into making the $20 million + that he can get for rematch.....
            JMM has a good career, on Latino T.V., and is an excellent Comentator.....
            I kinda hope he Hangs Them Up!!!
            The thing that made Marciano seem Great, was He walked Away, while still on Top.....Few have been able to do so!!!

Comment

marquez is on top of the world and his name is worth money now that he KO'd pacquiao. if he's to fight again he should only fight floyd first or pacquiao. marquez should not fight anybody else until he gets those fights.

a rematch with floyd win or lose he will still have the excitement of the pacquiao fight. if he fights any lesser fighters than floyd or pac and loses or looks bad in a win he diminishes his money and leverage in a 5th pac or a possible floyd rematch.

if im marquez, try to get floyd if not get that 5th fight with pac. he has leverage and cache now. get more than a 6 mill guarantee, 5th fight, get that stadium fight vs pac in mexico, neutral judges and refs.

Comment

Floyd said he is in the cheque cashing business, 20-25 mill would easily overturn all objections for JMM. He is worth it for 1 fight, love Pacquiao but he got cold ****ed and the previous bad decisions against JMM set this all up.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  marquez is on top of the world and his name is worth money now that he KO'd pacquiao. if he's to fight again he should only fight floyd first or pacquiao. marquez should not fight anybody else until he gets those fights.

a rematch with floyd win or lose he will still have the excitement of the pacquiao fight. if he fights any lesser fighters than floyd or pac and loses or looks bad in a win he diminishes his money and leverage in a 5th pac or a possible floyd rematch.

if im marquez, try to get floyd if not get that 5th fight with pac. he has leverage and cache now. get more than a 6 mill guarantee, 5th fight, get that stadium fight vs pac in mexico, neutral judges and refs.
                  absolutely! --------wrong!
                  both are counter punchers and will tend to wait.. especially now that floyd knows how lethal marquez is... marquez will just not commit.. But ill go for marquez if this fight happens... imagine the hard ryt to the stomach of floyd, right jab and hook to floyds face,.. floyd is old and flatfooted..

Comment

If Marquez will not fight Pacquiao for the 5th time, he knows that he cannot defeat Pacman again. Lucky Punch or not, he won the 4th but come to think of it. If the K.O. didn't came, what do you think would happen? I'm thinking that the fight would still be won by K.O. but the other way around. Did you saw the face of Marquez? He was too busted, he cannot even breath on his nose. The fight will eventually be stopped, either by the Referee via Doctors advice or by Pacquiao himself by the same brutal K.O. Pacquiao inflicted more damaged that Marquez ( K.O. by Marquez not included ). So if Marquez will retire after that fight, good for him. He doesn't want Pacquiao to avenged his loss by the same K.O. although Pacquiao gave him 3 rematches. Marquez should retire, savoring his last performance. At least he would leave the sport with flying colors. He should not consider a 5th fight with Pacquiao. If he decided to accept the 5th fight, he'll be in for a lot of trouble. MARK MY WORD, he will be KO'ed.

Comment

marquez not trying to get somewhat expossed

I really don't think marquez would be willing to fight mayweather again cuz floyd would ask for testing again which would show marquez coming into the fight with a diffrent physic,memo worked with him on the third paqiou fight and marquez did not look like he did on this fight so memo did what he is best at,after all he wasent helping olympians win metals simply with his coaching skills,if u know what to look for it is pretty obvious and u could see it on juans face that's why his face looks diffrent,a friend of mine was taking some some strong hormone type pills for the gym and didn't even stack it with a growth hormone and in just two months he started getting pretty big and would laugh in disbelieve cuz he could work out for 3 hours straight working out really hard and with heavy weights but sure enough u could see it in his face more on jaw area and forhad above eyebrows so juans going to avoid a fight with random testing trust me Ive been around gyms long enough so its something that is very obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X