Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale from 1-10 how SHOCKED would you be if Ortiz wins by MASSIVE KO????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mayweather were to be KO'd, then 10. I've never seen Floyd in a situation when he is on the brink of a TKO/KO Loss.

But Mosley hurt him momentarily but Floyd managed to recover and come back in the same round.

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
      probably like when tyson got put down by douglas

10 with tears in my eyes
      less not talk about that night.....

Comment

10, simply because of Floyd's master defensive skills.

Comment

Amazing.

Ortiz goes life and death with Berto, who sucks, and floyd would knock out cold.

Now people rate Ortiz's chances against a legit p4p fighter?

Ortiz isn't gonna lay a glove on Mayweather. I can't stand Floyd and would love to see him KTFO, but Ortiz is not the man for the job.

Comment

Ortiz will KO Floyd in the first quater of the fight. a shocking 10. that only if Ortiz will show his fearless attack.

Comment

My first instinct was to go with a 5.

But i'll say a 6...those punches are getting ever so closer to Floyd in these last few fights. contrary to popular belief, defense can wane over the course of time.
              Does floyd get hit more often with harder punches now? I think so. Does he get hit with combos? Nope...it doesn't happen. But it's that one shot that he would not be hit with before that can change the tide nowadays. In a game of millimeters, those devastating punches are getting ever closer to their mark on him.

He's human...and this is to be expected, at least by me. Thus, the 6.

It was an instant 10 when mosley clocked the **** out of him in rd 2. But...he showed he could handle being clocked like that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Amazing.

Ortiz goes life and death with Berto, who sucks, and floyd would knock out cold.

Now people rate Ortiz's chances against a legit p4p fighter?

Ortiz isn't gonna lay a glove on Mayweather. I can't stand Floyd and would love to see him KTFO, but Ortiz is not the man for the job.

Comment

inside i'd be a 10, outside i'd be a 1

Comment

Originally posted by KillerRightHook View Post
                    If Mayweather were to be KO'd, then 10. I've never seen Floyd in a situation when he is on the brink of a TKO/KO Loss.

But Mosley hurt him momentarily but Floyd managed to recover and come back in the same round.
                    Ortiz is not Mosley, Ortiz stamina is enough to KO Floyd, not the old master Mosley. If Ortiz will engage Floyd in a closer distant he will win

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                      inside i'd be a 10, outside i'd be a 1
                      hahahha green k for you my good sir!

Comment

Working...
                      X