help. Punched in the ear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Were you wearing headgear when this happened? .........Rockin'
    no, unfortunately, there was only one functional head gear around at that time, and since he had an upcoming fight, i suggested he use it so as not to incur any cuts.

Aside from that one big shot to the ear and a body shot, he didn't really do too much damage on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Regan View Post
      go to the doc

you can check if you have a rapture by closing the mouth, keeping the nose sealed trying to exhale through the nose. if air eascapes through your ear...you can do the math.
      nothign serious though - had it 2 time, once the night before i flew to a camo in the south.
      but dont dive with it....its mad painfull haha
      I tried what you said, closing my mouth and plugging and exhaling from my nose. Your right, air does come out, but only from my left ear. There really wasn't much difference.
      Anyways, you guys are, to be safe, i'll go see the doctor tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Regan View Post
        go to the doc

you can check if you have a rapture by closing the mouth, keeping the nose sealed trying to exhale through the nose. if air eascapes through your ear...you can do the math.
        nothign serious though - had it 2 time, once the night before i flew to a camo in the south.
        but dont dive with it....its mad painfull haha
        I tried what you said, closing my mouth and plugging and exhaling from my nose. Your right, air does come out, but only from my left ear. There really wasn't much difference.
        Anyways, you guys are, to be safe, i'll go see the doctor tomorrow.

Comment

thats the best thing to do, be on the safe side and let a doc check it out.
          but should be ok in 10 - 15 days. so get well soon !

Comment

Working...
          X