Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad: De La Hoya Rejected The Rematch 7 Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad: De La Hoya Rejected The Rematch 7 Times

Puerto Rico's Felix "Tito" Trinidad is on vacation with his family in Havana, Cuba. The former three division champion makes his second trip to Cuba. The first time Trinidad visited Cuba was in 1988 when he competed in an international tournament in Guantanamo, where he lost in the final bout against one of the best fighters in Cuban history: Mario Kindelan, a former world and Olympic champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hoya knew wat it was he was busy using coke

Comment

i believe tito on this subject.

Comment

maybe scared of losing

Comment

Yes. Chavez sr was the best, however the debate about who is the second best is more interesting

Comment

nice try tito but you know you lost that fight

Comment

Trinidad did lose IMO but the fight was close due to Oscar running the last three or four rounds and in those last few rounds you can see Trinidad getting closer with them right hands...

Oscar knew a rematch would only lead to him being knocked out which is exactly why we never got this rematch...

Note that when Trinidad fought Hopkins his illegal wraps were exposed by Nazim Richardson

Comment

Who cares? Was years ago and obviously Delahota was scared , i mean the guy ran around last few rounds like a chickens head cut off! And Chavez Sr was a true warrior what boxing shld be about and probably has one of the most powerful and accurate body shot punchers! He abused guys with his body shots took advantage of that!

Comment

That's some funny ****, De La Hoya took Trinidad to school in that fight. Trinidad keeps bringing it up lol, he knows he lost.

Comment

I believe Golden Boy would have won the rematch. I believe he won the 1st, too good of a boxer. He shouldn't have danced the last 3 rounds. BTW, Happy Thanksgiving boxing fans. Even if from a different continent, have a beer for me. Just relax and have fun. We are starting the Manny and Floyd negotiations. So maybe this not 09.

Comment

Working...
                    X