Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez vs manny at 154 ...no catchweight bull****!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez vs manny at 154 ...no catchweight bull****!!!!

manny is king of catchweight why dont he fight martinez at 154 ....i mean thats what his belt is for right or is it the 150 pound belt...lol Martinez would smash manny they wont take the fight...the martinez who lost to tony is dead this is a new Sergio....yall need to get off the pac is superman buull****t!!!WAKE UP!!

manny wouldnt dare fight a live good champion without a catchweight. how else does he expect to drain him? manny is beyond boxing he is allowed to make up weight classes and fight for titles as he goes. money talks bull**** walks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
      manny wouldnt dare fight a live good champion without a catchweight. how else does he expect to drain him? manny is beyond boxing he is allowed to make up weight classes and fight for titles as he goes. money talks bull**** walks lol.
      well said i couldnt have said it any better my self.....its bullshhit he get to make up his own rules.

Comment

Comment

i dont think its a matter of weight or catchweight that would stop this fight from happening, i thinks its more of martinez not being a walking punching bag that would stop this fight

Comment

Pac beats him
            Martinez is overrated as hell lately
            Martinez strongest attribute is speed
            Pac's faster than he is
            no damage, but Sergio would get outpointed
            Pac won't be still for him to land really big punches
            a quicker man makes Sergio pay for those low held hands
            close decision, Martinez won't be dominated, but Pac wins

Comment

You idiots keep talking about catchweights, but Pac proved against Clottey that catchweights or not he beats you up. He beat Clottey like Clottey has never been beat so no change there.

You should want Pac to have catchweights, because otherwise you wouldnt be able to make excuses for how Pac is able to win so consistently against the biggest names in the sport of boxign./

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                Pac beats him
                Martinez is overrated as hell lately
                Martinez strongest attribute is speed
                Pac's faster than he is
                no damage, but Sergio would get outpointed
                Pac won't be still for him to land really big punches
                a quicker man makes Sergio pay for those low held hands
                close decision, Martinez won't be dominated, but Pac wins
                lol whos gonna stand still........Cuz martinez wont!!martinez is slick

Comment

wow that would be huge, Currently Pac has nothing to prove, he can just walk away right now. But if he were to make a fight at 154 againts Sergio that would be great they are both ackward fighters. I have to go with Pac just becuase he looks unbeatable right now..He totally blew Margarito out the box, and rumors were that he wasnt taking his training seriously...thats crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    You idiots keep talking about catchweights, but Pac proved against Clottey that catchweights or not he beats you up. He beat Clottey like Clottey has never been beat so no change there.

You should want Pac to have catchweights, because otherwise you wouldnt be able to make excuses for how Pac is able to win so consistently against the biggest names in the sport of boxign./
                    i know you aint talking about the walking target clottey whos lost every big fight who quits while the fight is still going!!!gtfo

Comment

Working...
                    X