No announcement yet.

Haye he proved has real heavyweight power tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
    Haye hit Valuev, a taller opponent than anyone he's every fought before (lose power) in the 12th round (tired) with a left hook (weaker hand) which only glanced and made him do funny things with his legs. Haye has serious ****ing power. In the Barrett fight Barrett went down 5 times without getting hit clean, just cuffing glancing shots.
    While that is all true. I'd also say it may have been helped by Valuev's tiredness, he had been hit by clean, hard shots before that and taken them fine. Although, I was suprised to see in the replay that the shot hardly even landed, and did that to him...

If Haye lands a full powered shot, cleanly, he'd hurt anyone in the Heavyweight division, IMO.

Comment

Wlad is just as hard to hit as Valuev. Wlad has a powerful fast jab, but Haye can win by TKO/KO.

Vitali has always been someone that I feel Haye can outbox quite easily. He is too open and wide. However he can hurt Haye aswell and I believe has more power than Wlad and if not, atleast he throws his shots with intent and tries for KO's.

Wlad is a technician and boring, but he has a style that is hard to beat if you don't have a great chin.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        While that is all true. I'd also say it may have been helped by Valuev's tiredness, he had been hit by clean, hard shots before that and taken them fine. Although, I was suprised to see in the replay that the shot hardly even landed, and did that to him...

If Haye lands a full powered shot, cleanly, he'd hurt anyone in the Heavyweight division, IMO.
        Lots of fighters get hurt when tired, but most of all after taking a lot of shots. Valuev is too big and Haye couldn't land that many, but imagine if he could land perhaps 10 hard shots a round.

Comment

it's funny, cuz all night i was tellin everyone ''ya know what man? i bet you that big boy got a glass chin''

all night, just praying that haye actually land a hook on his chin

Comment

Originally posted by broxi51 View Post
            if haye connects against wlad good night wlad, if wlad connects against haye goodnight, if vitalli connects agaisnt haye goodnight, the big question is if haye connects agaisnt vitalli ?.
            Very well stated, either of those match ups happen we will have answers and a good fight.

Comment

Working...
            X