Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We're Facing Mayweather in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming this fight is already signed, that would make the Guerrero fight justifiable as a tune up for Floyd following a layoff and jail stint.
    Say what you want about Canelo's experience, or lack of, which is totally justified, but physically he would be a threat to Floyd at this point in his career.
    I look at this the same way as Chavez Jr/Martinez, considering Floyds track record I won't believe it till the opening bell rings.
    Still have doubts Floyd takes this fight no matter what Golden Boy has said to Team Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
      Man, he ain't fighting Trout, not with the Mayweather fight on the line.
      ^^^^ This!!! If Trout beat Canelo (which I think he would) there's no way Mayweather is fighting Trout instead. Canelo shouldn't count his chickens before they've hatched.

Comment

I see no reason why Floyd wouldn't fight Alvarez even if he did lose to Trout. Its not like we havent seen Floyd fight the man that beat the man right after beating the man that lost in the first place. Baldo/Judah.

Comment

He'll probably fight Angulo.....because Angulo's power wasn't very effective in his last fight

Just throwing one out there...

If he fights trout, i'll respect him...if not...it's just whatever.....

Comment

My god! dont pick austin Trout! he'l **** everything up for every body! boxing needs a superfight!

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
              He'll probably fight Angulo.....because Angulo's power wasn't very effective in his last fight

Just throwing one out there...

If he fights trout, i'll respect him...if not...it's just whatever.....
              I'm thinking Angulo is a big possibility.

Comment

i really doubt mayweather is going to fight twice this year regardless of what reports are saying if he does, it wont be as soon as sep,.espec if he fights in may. this is the last super fight in boxing to be made for a while, theyre gona let this one marinate a little longer. still canelo is too green hasnt even fought, let alone beat anyone in the top 10 at jmw. if he gets by trout first in may, then lara-vanes winner or even cotto, then theres gonna be a demand for it. but anytime this year, no.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen put your money on Canelo fighting a WW on May 4th.

Comment

If Canelo is too Green then let him fight you *****,you must be scared that floyd is gonna get beat,Canel is gonna do it and you know it thats why you dont want this fight

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      Assuming this fight is already signed, that would make the Guerrero fight justifiable as a tune up for Floyd following a layoff and jail stint.
                      Say what you want about Canelo's experience, or lack of, which is totally justified, but physically he would be a threat to Floyd at this point in his career.
                      I look at this the same way as Chavez Jr/Martinez, considering Floyds track record I won't believe it till the opening bell rings.
                      Still have doubts Floyd takes this fight no matter what Golden Boy has said to Team Canelo.
                      Chavez Jr. inexperience was glaring. Canelo must fight Trout or he's still being sheltered.

Comment

Working...
                      X