No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Changes Stance: Pacquiao-Bradley Lasts Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Changes Stance: Pacquiao-Bradley Lasts Twelve

Boxing superstar Amir Khan shared his thoughts with Primetime ahead of Saturday night’s super-fight between Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley.

The former unified light-welterweight champion knows both fighters well, check out what he has to say about the eagerly anticipated world title clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If it goes 12 it will be a great fight.

Comment

Khan knows what it is..I believe he is picking Pac out of loyalty...
      Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 06-08-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Better to change now instead of after it happens like last time

Comment

I guess everyone is chagin their tone watch tomorrow night b1tch....
          everybody understimated bradly...thinking that mirage puquiao
          was gonna walk through him....

Comment

bradley is going to really have to dominate pac to get the decision...the close rounds will be given to pacquiao no doubt about it,after all he's the gravy train...bradley needs to knock him down at least twice and win a lot of rounds to get the decision

Comment

Good interview. Khan would love to fight Brad at 147.

He feels Pac has the speed factor and needs to watch the looping shots and head.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                Good interview. Khan would love to fight Brad at 147.

He feels Pac has the speed factor and needs to watch the looping shots and head.
                Khan needs to prove he is worthy of a fight with Bradley. Maybe fight Alexander.

Comment

If it lasts 12 rounds it'll be because Bradley did the same thing as Mosley and Cotto.

Bradley looks pumped up, I think he's going to try to go in on Pacquiao, a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    If it lasts 12 rounds it'll be because Bradley did the same thing as Mosley and Cotto.

Bradley looks pumped up, I think he's going to try to go in on Pacquiao, a mistake.
                    One of Bradley's strengths is his inside-fighting, so of course he's gonna try to get on the inside and work on Pac's body. Bradley cannot fight the entire fight on the back-foot cuz although he isn't bad at it, he wouldn't be capitalizing on one of Pac's weaknesses. Pac is a mid-range fighter, so it would benefit Bradley if he got close enough to Pacquiao to let off his combinations while smothering Pac's offense in the process.

Comment

Working...
                    X