No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCloskey: I Made Khan Look Amateurish at Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McCloskey: I Made Khan Look Amateurish at Times

Light-welterweight contender Paul ‘Dudey’ McCloskey is focusing his attention on dismantling Breidis Prescott in their WBA eliminator on September 10th in Belfast, before turning his attention toward a world title shot towards the end of 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

Was that when you walked into the ring? Because you lost every round you bum. STFU!

You have no power, and you get whooped by true Boxers. I dont know how you made him look Amateurish losing every single round?

Comment

lol...HE DID!

only problem is that McCloskey wasn't throwing enough punches after making Khan miss him

Comment

Mccloskey the only thing you won was a part in the next matrix film

Comment

Because you never threw any punches you ****ing gimp

You were on your bike that much you should change your name by deed poll to Lance Armstrong, although Lance Armstrong probably would of put up more of a fight

McCloskey is a ****ing disgrace - biggest night of his life and he performs like that? I hope this joker never gets another big fight in his life

I see he's taking the Junior Witter career path - talk **** about a certain fighter just to stay relevant

GTFO McCloskey you ****ing fool

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Light-welterweight contender Paul ‘Dudey’ McCloskey is focusing his attention on dismantling Breidis Prescott in their WBA eliminator on September 10th in Belfast, before turning his attention toward a world title shot towards the end of 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

McCloskey must be on crack. The only thing he did against Khan was spoil the fight by just ducking and not attempting to counter. On top of that, he lost every round and was getting caught in the later rounds.

Comment

You didn't even win a single round.

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
                You didn't even win a single round.
                He didn't win a minute let alone a round

Comment

McCloskey is delusional. This bum was afraid to punch back what cost him every single round and probably saved him from getting stopped. The accidental headclash is the best thing that could've happened to him. Now he can use the "I would have" argument.

Comment

Loool what a fool. You threw no punches and were defensive. Lost every round and then quit. So what does that make you

Comment

Working...
                    X