Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 3.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment on the following members - (Part 3.)

This week's 5.

PrettyBoy32

Jim Jeffries

squealpiggy

Tengoshi

FROCH (Rich Loc)

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    This week's 5.

PrettyBoy32

Jim Jeffries

squealpiggy

Tengoshi

FROCH (Rich Loc)
    PB- a fellow guido who loves tanning, his own hark wavy hair, getting jacked, and shit ****.

Jeffries is a good posters who can can have a mature boxing discussion with.

I always wondered why no boxing talk from Squealy, that social issue/religion stuff is a dead end that goes nowhere.

Tengoshi contributes to some good chats in the chat room where us cool ppl talk but he needs to stop harassing me sexually.

Loc is the muthufuking Loc, and I know one day will get some pu$$y.

Comment

PrettyBoy32
      i could do without his biting other posters' styles, but all in all adds to the overall boxingscene experience. definitely under the age of 20.

Jim Jeffries
      i enjoy chatting it up with jeffries, and his battles with other posters are entertaining

squealpiggy
      same as above.

Tengoshi
      me and tengoshi never seem to see I to I. every time we communicate, we end up squabbling but i think he's a good poster

FROCH (Rich Loc)

he's still here?

Comment

This week's 5.

PrettyBoy32

Jim Jeffries

squealpiggy

Tengoshi

FROCH (Rich Loc)
        Pretty Boy can be annoying, people cant stand him I dont see why, maybe cause I dont talk to him enough.

Jim Jefferies alway got along with him cool cat

Squeely Pig always gets deep into explaining his point of view which he has many of especially religion. Very opinionated alot of people dont like that

Tengoshi? who the hell is tengoshi?

Froch dont talk to him too much but he's been around a while I think over all ok poster from what i've seen

Comment

similar answer to the other two threads you started. I dig them all, I used to get annoyed by Jeffries but he's starting to grow on me.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            Pretty Boy can be annoying, people cant stand him I dont see why, maybe cause I dont talk to him enough.

Jim Jefferies alway got along with him cool cat

Squeely Pig always gets deep into explaining his point of view which he has many of especially religion. Very opinionated alot of people dont like that

Tengoshi? who the hell is tengoshi?

Froch dont talk to him too much but he's been around a while I think over all ok poster from what i've seen
            Tengoshi is the guy with Babe Ruth (I think it's Ruth) in his signature.

Comment

This week's 5.

PrettyBoy32
              i could do without his biting other posters' styles, but all in all adds to the overall boxingscene experience. definitely under the age of 20.
              Jim Jeffries
              i enjoy chatting it up with jeffries, and his battles with other posters are entertaining
              squealpiggy
              same as above.
              Tengoshi
              Name sounds familiar, but thats about it.
              FROCH (Rich Loc)
              he's still here?

Comment

PrettyBoy32 known snitch

Jim Jeffries ok guy

squealpiggy ok guy

Tengoshi funny

FROCH (Rich Loc)
                funny

Comment

Always got along with Pretty Boy. Not sure why so many around here dislike him.

Jim is the shit. There are some things we've disagreed on, but he always debates in a civil manner and never lets emotion come into play.

Squeal is always fun to talk to. He doe talk about things other than Religion, you just have to look for it.

Tengoshi I really like. He seems very intelligent, and I've never once seen him dragged into any sort of verbal sparring. He operates above the bullshit.

Rich? That's the muthafuckin' Loc. That's all I gotta say.

Comment

PrettyBoy32 - is VIP, never had a problem with him.

Jim Jeffries - he doesn't try to sound racist, just some posts look that way.

squealpiggy - legendary canuk, evolutionist boss with 9999HP

Tengoshi - decent poster

FROCH (Rich Loc) - it doesn't get anymore professional than Loccy.

Comment

Working...
                    X