No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lomachenko Deny AIBA's Claim of a Pro Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Lomachenko Deny AIBA's Claim of a Pro Deal

The father and coach of two-time Olympic champion Vasyl Lomachenko has denied a recent press announcement by the president of the International Amateur Boxing Association (AIBA), Wu Ching-Kuo - who claimed that Lomachenko and five other members of the Ukrainian Olympic team had signed a pro deals with his association.

[Click Here To Read More]

well signing a letter of intent is in itself a contract that says u can no longer talk to other promotional outfits until u have given aiba a chance. so really while this is better news, it isn't exactly a true denial.

Comment

Not that optimistic about his pro chances with his father at the helm......

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        well signing a letter of intent is in itself a contract that says u can no longer talk to other promotional outfits until u have given aiba a chance. so really while this is better news, it isn't exactly a true denial.
        Got any sources? Proof?

Or you talking out of your ass yet again?

LOI arent legally binding............its kinda like "hey i like u do u like me? cool i like you too"

He can talk to anyone he wants. LOI = feeler, thats why there's so many NCAA guys who have sent letter of intent then switch it at the last second.

LOI is just pure political BS that isnt worth the paper its printed on, can wipe your ass with it

Comment

Where ever he ends up...he's gonna be the boss!

Comment

Sounds like there will be some sort of conflict~ hopefully it is simple enough to sort out.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Got any sources? Proof?

LOI arent legally binding............its kinda like "hey i like u do u like me? cool i like you too"

He can talk to anyone he wants. LOI = feeler, thats why there's so many NCAA guys who have sent letter of intent then switch it at the last second.

LOI is just pure political BS that isnt worth the paper its printed on, can wipe your ass with it
              LOL you tell someone they're talking out of their ass yet you then talk out of your ass. As far as the NCAA goes, a LOI does tie you down to the school. Once you sign one, at the NCAA level, you can no longer go anywhere else. The only way you can transfer is if the school who has your LOI releases you under their own stipulations or you fail to qualify academically.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Got any sources? Proof?

u an idiot? do u know what a letter of intent is? please shut up and do your research on a option contract first

Comment

That's better news then them confirming they've signed,
                  If they get in with a promoter with deep pockets he should be able to lawyer his way out of anything he's already into

Comment

ukrainians must be playing games . by signing letter of intent they secured more or less fair treatment at the olympics , got two gold medals ,now they'll split from aiba . It's just stupid to be aiba slaves for the rest of their boxing careers and leave their future in the hands of corrupt judges and aiba officials .

Comment

Working...
                    X