Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Okay To Cheat On Your Wife If She Won't Give You The Pu'ssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    If the sex dries up in your relationship I think you have a duty to try and work out the issues there instead of just unilaterally declaring "Not enough sex, I'm off to a single's bar".
    It should at least be discussed. But don't just think this is a male issue. I have read articles about women who actually left their husbands because he didn't want to have sex any more.

People have this idea that all men are constantly 'up for it', and women blow hot and cold. But some men can actually develop very low libidos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
      Let say you've been married to this women for a while and after a couple of years she's letting you use her pu'ssy less and less until you barely have sex at all.

Is it so horrible for a married man to cheat on his wife if she won't fulfill his needs?

Is it okay for a married man to have a girlfriend on the side to help relieve the sexual frustration that comes with sexless marriage?

It's teh women's duty to her man to take care of his needs.
      Why do this dumb **** think she's off the hook just because she have been married for a couple of years.

Fuc'k That! take care of me you selfish bi*** or I'll find someone who will.

So what do you guys think?

Poll will be added
      Yes its fine its their duty to help you blow your load but it goes both ways.

Comment

In my opinion marriage licensees should be renewable every ten years or so similar to drivers licensees.
        If you get to the expiration date and things are not working out just let it expire.
        Matter of fact this sounds like a thread I should create.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          In my opinion marriage licensees should be renewable every ten years or so similar to drivers licensees.
          If you get to the expiration date and things are not working out just let it expire.
          Matter of fact this sounds like a thread I should create.
          great idea.

but i'd make it renewable every 4 yrs and as a requirement, the wife has to give her husband head in front of a judge while demonstrating that she's thoroughly enjoying it.

you know, with oohs and aahs and ****.

chances are, most marriage licenses will be revoked and the ts doesn't have to create threads like these in the future.

Comment

ofcourse not, cheating is taking the cowardly route. what you need to do is be a man and confront her, tell your woman the lack of sex is leaving you unhappy with your relationship and that if things dont change you will move on to someone who can make you happy.

dont be a scared pantsy who of run around cheating behind her back like a dog with no honor instead of speaking up like man.

shes wrong in what shes doing but cheating is far worse. you have to understand women dont think like men, explain to her how you feel. you wont be able to use your dick properly anyways unless you grow a pair to go with it.

Comment

Talk it out first, then if she won't budge, leave her.

But then again, if your wife isn't having sex with YOU...there's a possibility that she may be giving it to another man. That's the truth right there, sometimes that's a woman's way of saying she's bored of you, and she's letting some one else do her.

Comment

youd have to ask says it all....Sure cheat on her, you deserve to be by yourself.

Comment

No, you work it out. If Rick Grimes can work it out after all tht lori did, so can you.

Comment

Working...
                  X