No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Rubio Early Fight Results From San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Rubio Early Fight Results From San Antonio

Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas - In the evening's opening bout, featherweight prospect Jeremy Longoria (4-0) kept his perfect record intact when he defeated Ricardo Valencia (0-3-1) via unanimous decision. The scores were 39-36 twice and 38-37.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Jeremy Longoria (4-0) kept his perfect record intact when he defeated Ricardo Valencia (0-3-1) via unanimous decision. The scores were 39-36 twice and 38-37.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Lol wtf Longoria lost to Valencia I saw the fight streaming, Longoria wasnt throwing much in the final 2 rounds I caught and they had Valencia as the winner at the end of 4.

Comment

Adam Lopez is a f@#$%*& beast!! That guy has major potential.

Comment

Lowry doesn't eve qualify as an oppenent...lets watch Wale...

Comment

Originally posted by daviddejesus View Post
          Adam Lopez is a f@#$%*& beast!! That guy has major potential.
          It was an impressive display but did you see who he was fighting someone who came up from 112 to bantam and hadnt won a single fight it looked like Donaire vs Narvaez. He has a very fan friendly style and the potential but I wouldnt judge too much of his debut.

Comment

Oh wow. Idk he was coming up. Lopez does have alot of potential tho.

Comment

Tonight JCC JR will prove me right when I said he didn't even need training camp to beat Rubio. We all know he's been doing nothing but drinking and whoring around so if he still beats Rubio-- ATG.

Comment

The Lopez fight was fun to watch. Def a good pro debut. Vanes is such a joke. Fights like that shouldn't be allowed. If he wants to fight bums and old men he should do us a ****ing favor and go back to Armenia.

Comment

Vanes is such a tool. No one even respects this guy in the boxing game.No one wants to fight him,because he has no fan base. He brags on how he is such a great fighter, but he is fighting guys who are on crutches. He wants the winner of Kirkland and Molina? James is too strong for him and is a beast a lion in the ring, his chin is suspect but his heart and will to win is not measurable.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    Lowry doesn't eve qualify as an oppenent...lets watch Wale...
                    Did Lowry come out of retirement to fight Vanes? lol. He looked like he was 62 years old.

Comment

Working...
                    X