No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chagaev: Hepatitis Rumor Won't Stop The Povetkin Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chagaev: Hepatitis Rumor Won't Stop The Povetkin Bout

Former world heavyweight champion Ruslan Chagaev doesn't expect a potential battle with Alexander Povetkin to fall though because of an ongoing rumor that the Uzbek fighter's health is suffering from Hepatitis B. The two boxer's could meet on August 27 in Germany for the WBA's "regular" heavyweight title. Wladimir Klitschko will become the WBA's "super champion" after winning a recent decision over David haye to unify the WBA/WBO/IBO/IBF titles.

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought it was already confirmed by doctors that the type he has can't be spread? He also already fought Wlad with this hepatitis thing and Wlad would have gotten his saliva/blood on him. Wlad seems fine.

Comment

Hep B virus and the left eye nearly blind
      great fight ...

Comment

I hope Povetkin's people are smart enough to make sure he has the Hep B vaccine before the fight...I think they need to start it now as it needs to be given over 3 visits during a month and a half time period...Just to be safe.

Comment

People like to freak out when they hear aids/hiv/hep a/b/c.

Unless you are diddling your boyfriend in the ass or using dirty needles where you injecting another persons blood into your bloodstream you wont catch anything.

Its very very hard to catch even then.

What kind of grown ass man doesnt have shots for HEP anyways or is not immune?

Its like Magic Johnson and those dumb players thinking Omg he haz teh aids i cant shake his hand im goingz to gets it"

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Unless you are diddling your boyfriend in the ass or using dirty needles where you injecting another persons blood into your bloodstream you wont catch anything.

Its like Magic Johnson and those dumb players thinking Omg he haz teh aids i cant shake his hand im goingz to gets it"
            I feel sorry for Ruslan that he has to keep going through this when it is such a minor matter. You can always get struck by lightning as well. You have a far higher chance of being killed from a punch in the ring than of getting anything from Chagaev. Travis Walker as far as I know is still living and healthy, and so is Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Would you f-k a girl with AIDS?
              I assume the answer is "NO!"

But even with a condom?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Mr. Soprano View Post
                Would you f-k a girl with AIDS?
                I assume the answer is "NO!"

But even with a condom?
                Its less than a 1% chance, unless you have a huge CUT on your *** you will be fine.

Aids is spread thru blood transfution.

This is why ****'s get Aids so much, there is much more ripping in **** cavity then *******.

There have been wives who have had AIDS all their life and their husbands been doing them *******ly for decades and they havent gotten anything.

As long as you are CLEAN, Properly WASH, Dont **** someone who has AIDS then you will be fine.

Do some research into Male-Female Aids rates and see how low it is between someone who takes a show/takes care of themselves.

Its just another SHOCK tactic, omg oh noez they gots teh aids, im going to dies if i talk to them!

Comment

If Povetkin will not face Chagaev because of Hepatitis, he's a *****!

Chagaev is a true fighter. As Klitschkos are. They showed t on the T-Shirts "Fit & geimpft"!

Comment

Chagaev doesn't have Hepatitis. His blood tests positive for the antigen, meaning he was exposed to the disease at some point and developed an immune response to it. But he doesn't carry the disease, and can't spread it.

If he actually had Hep B, he shouldn't be allowed to fight, because he would be unreasonably endangering himself. The other fighter would be in no danger, because the other fighter should already have had a vaccine against Hep A/B, just like anyone who travels widely or engages in contact sports should.

It's completely ridiculous that certain countries take the position that the antigen should be treated as if it was the disease.

Comment

Working...
                    X