Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys seen 3 guys & 1 hammer murder video?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
    I've seen it and I felt indefferent for the victim but I was told that it was okay because he's not related to me and I watch too many R rated movies. It's the first and only snuff film that I've seen.

If you already enjoy watching snuff films then you may already need professional counseling. I used to watch movies that were made to look similar to snuff films but I stopped because I saw one of two serial killers who torture and kill people throughout the entire movie. They did one hell of a job. I just couldn't stand looking at people getting torture and a couple of sickos doing sick shit.

If you're interested just look up the most disgusting movies, but something tells me you won't watch them all and lose interest.
    I still haven't cHecked out any Snuff... where can I do this? Link(s) please!

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
    I know bro, it was the only one I could find unless someone else has another link.
    I'll see if I can wait for another day, if not.... i'll phuckin' register... phuck it. I'm all anxious to see this shyt. Thanks bro

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Sick fuks
    S1ck Phuck 5150

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post

I'll see if I can wait for another day, if not.... i'll phuckin' register... phuck it. I'm all anxious to see this shyt. Thanks bro

S1ck Phuck 5150
      Dude you won't be disappointed. It only takes like a minute to register.

Comment

I couldn't find the link on a list of the top 10 nastiest/gruesome movies. But I do remember two that are gresome as fuck.

cannibal Holocaust. Real animals are killed in this movie. It was believed to be a real snuff film and it was banned in many countries when it was released.

Itchi the killer.

Comment

I'm a sick phuck too. I used to watch Faces of Death all the time. I would rewind the craziest ones. The one I'm watching right now is where the cartel has a guy upside down and they're chopping his d1ck and balls off... while still alive. Just rad!

Phuck, we have to register to watch it? BOOOOOO!
          No man should ever do this to the other.***** ass cartels

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
            Dude you won't be disappointed. It only takes like a minute to register.
            About to sign up right now, bro!

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
            I couldn't find the link on a list of the top 10 nastiest/gruesome movies. But I do remember two that are gresome as fuck.

cannibal Holocaust. Real animals are killed in this movie. It was believed to be a real snuff film and it was banned in many countries when it was released.

Itchi the killer.
            Itchi The Killer lQQks sick!!!! I love it. It says best buy on there. I will have to check my local store for that... or maybe I will just try to find some torrentz. Those 2 movies look sick... and i love it. Thanks bro!!!!

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            No man should ever do this to the other.***** ass cartels
            That's what motherphuckers get for being in the mafia/cartel. The dude was no angel. Im sure his crew did something phucked up to one of their rivals. Now, if I was part of any criminal organization and some dudes tortured, killed, chopped a dudes head off from my crew... believe me, I'd be doing worse. I have a big heart for my fam/crew..., but for others... i wouldn't think twice about doing some sick shyt to 'em.

Comment

ELO i cant find the link but im trying but these videos are crazy and before i watched them i looked at the reviews and some people didnt finish watching them because they said they couldnt get the image out of there heads, i couldnt either but i eventually did, there was a clip in the movie of some guy smashed in between the elevator and they showed how his body was destroyed and shit i was like fuck man that must be really painful

Comment

here is the video of that guy who killed himself i exaggerated to much i watched it a year ago and i just finished watching it and felt like it wasnt as gruesome as i thought

here is a link of a website i went to a while back it dont phase me anymore though but it might show you something you like unless your the same as me who just doesnt get grossed out like before and find it a tad boring
                these are images btw

http://www.everwonder.com/david/worldofdeath/index.html

Comment

here is these links to other sites i might not find those movies but hope this will take care of your urges lol

http://theync.com/media.php?name=21852-beat
                  http://www.bestgore.com/

Comment

http://www.bestgore.com/execution/me...in-removed-03/

Comment

I saw it a couple of times. I didn't really feel anything. I could mentally process the event, and realize that it's horrible, or atrocious, yet I couldn't feel anything seeing it. It was just a random event my eyes laced their sight upon. Anyways, I've seen faces of death to, but I didn't feel disgusted, disturbed, nor bad. I merely watched, as a hawk watches its pray, and didn't think much of it after it was done.

The fact that their are humans out their that would blatantly indulge in those types of behaviors is sickening. I've watched movies of this nature without much thought on it; Yet it has to be rather disturbing that one can find amusement from ones suffering. Whether you're witnessing it live, or on tape is irrelevant. What's relevant is the amusement you get from watching people suffer. That's sick, and who all up in hurrrrr agree

Comment

Working...
                      X