No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rios: We Preferred Marquez, Not Alvarado II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Rios just KO alvardo and keep on moving. Marquez is gonna fight no one outside of Pacquaio or Mayweather he aint no longer concerned with braggin rights he wants big paydays that will also enhance his legacy.
    Mayweather? Me thinks JMM would be more willing to take a crack at one of the Klitschkos than he would going through what Floyd put him through a couple years ago again.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Good point. Why is Arum trying to make Gamboa-Bradley but not Bradley-Rios? He did want to match Bradley vs Alvarado after all. He probably figured Bradley would beat Rios and he can't risk that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Rios is a long term investment..... Arum only brought on Bradley to fight Pac.
      Bradley can't have Rios lose so soon and especially to Bradley because that hurts his inestment

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Good point. Why is Arum trying to make Gamboa-Bradley but not Bradley-Rios? He did want to match Bradley vs Alvarado after all. He probably figured Bradley would beat Rios and he can't risk that.

Rios is a long term investment..... Arum only brought on Bradley to fight Pac.
        Bradley can't have Rios lose so soon and especially to Bradley because that hurts his inestment
        You mean Arum can't have Rios lose lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          You mean Arum can't have Rios lose lol.

mah b, yea I meant Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
            "prefered"= bob arum decides who i fight

i really dont understand how a fight with bradley cant be made, both undefeated, both with the same promoter and manager.... bradley is just getting screwed over so bad its not even funny

and rios is a bum anyways

I do feel bad for Bradley. He did the best he could and since either fighter could knock each other out, it turned to the judges. The judges are the ones that gave the decision to Bradley. If people are upset at the Bradley decision, blame the judges, don't blame Timothy.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              I do feel bad for Bradley. He did the best he could and since either fighter could knock each other out, it turned to the judges. The judges are the ones that gave the decision to Bradley. If people are upset at the Bradley decision, blame the judges, don't blame Timothy.
              lol nobody even brung up the Bradley pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Go after Lamont Peterson's IBF title.
                A title he shouldn't have for cheating. Am I right my brotha?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  PREACH

Comment

You'll fight who Bob Arum tells you to. And like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Ok. Don't go after a belt holder. Fight Alvarado twice this year. That better?

Comment

Working...
                      X