Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
    If he murdered TM, then I hope he gets hit with the book. I just don't know what to believe. Seems like the media is up to its old tricks again.
    I honestly don't believe he killed Trayvon "with malice aforethought". . .

I do think he could have shot Trayvon without really being in that much "danger" of serious injury. . .

It's just the most crucial details will probably never be known - WHO "confronted" who? If Zimmerman came up on Trayvon within "swinging range" with a hostile, aggressive attitude, I'd say Trayvon would have been completely justified in cracking him in the noodle. . THen maybe for good measure (to insure he couldn't immediately follow you), give a few shots on the ground. .

But if Zimmerman's story is correct, it's definitely self defense IMO. . .

One thing I hope we find out is who was screaming in the background of the 911 call.. . Those were some BLOODCURDLING screams. . . THose were defintiely the screams of a man who was in FEAR. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
      If he murdered TM, then I hope he gets hit with the book. I just don't know what to believe. Seems like the media is up to its old tricks again.
      I honestly don't believe he killed Trayvon "with malice aforethought". . .

I do think he could have shot Trayvon without really being in that much "danger" of serious injury. . .

It's just the most crucial details will probably never be known - WHO "confronted" who? If Zimmerman came up on Trayvon within "swinging range" with a hostile, aggressive attitude, I'd say Trayvon would have been completely justified in cracking him in the noodle. . THen maybe for good measure (to insure he couldn't get back up and immediately follow you), give a few shots on the ground. .

But if Zimmerman's story is correct, it's definitely self defense IMO. . .

One thing I hope we find out is who was screaming in the background of the 911 call.. . Those were some BLOODCURDLING screams. . . THose were defintiely the screams of a man who was in FEAR. . .

Comment

• Two witnesses have said it was a man in a red jacket who was on the ground. (Codename John and the 13 year old boy)

Comment

• Two witnesses have said it was a man in a red jacket who was on the ground. (Codename John and the 13 year old boy)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Is it just me or is BoxingScene ****ed up?!

Comment

• Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
                    Two witnesses have said it was a man in a red jacket who was on the ground. (Codename John and the 13 year old boy)
                    13 yr old boy said GZ was on top doofus.

Comment

• George Zimmerman: Enhanced Video Shows Injury
                      http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-22424...-28804646.html

Comment

Working...
                      X