No announcement yet.

I brought new CAR!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I'm not trying to jinx you and I hope that car lasts you for many years. Unfortunately American cars are crap for the most part, hate to say it.

I would rather spend a little more and get a good Japanese car that will last than an American car that won't.

My wife just picked up a Toyota, she got an amazing deal with it. Life time maintenance with the car, I mean anything goes wrong they fix it.

They even included tires for life with it. Reason is because of all the recalls, they were doing anything to sell cars and toyotas are about the best car you can buy as far as fuel economy and repairs are concerned.
    I agree

But they are waaaaaay over too common and kinda boring

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      I'm not trying to jinx you and I hope that car lasts you for many years. Unfortunately American cars are crap for the most part, hate to say it.

I would rather spend a little more and get a good Japanese car that will last than an American car that won't.

My wife just picked up a Toyota, she got an amazing deal with it. Life time maintenance with the car, I mean anything goes wrong they fix it.

They even included tires for life with it. Reason is because of all the recalls, they were doing anything to sell cars and toyotas are about the best car you can buy as far as fuel economy and repairs are concerned.
      I agree that most American cars are crap. I couldn't buy a foreign car because most of my fiancees family work for chrysler, So I wouldn't dare buy a foreign car. Plus I got the employee discount because of her bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

I did that with my Toyota i had. But it lasted 200K and still ran great until some ****er crashed into it
        Where I live you have to get car washes every week because of all the snow we get. That salt will eat your car alive.

Comment

How much that cost bro? Looks sweet. And congrats, you must be doing something right in life

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            How much that cost bro? Looks sweet. And congrats, you must be doing something right in life
            It was 20,900. I've been saving a long time for a down payment and I try to keep my credit in good standards. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X