Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico? Stand up!! Any of you Margarito fans even mention a Mosley rematch? Why not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    You owned his ass...i wonder what idiotic comeback he will try after you just verbally raped his ass
    I left his asswhole open... (_____O_____)

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
      LMAO...Margo vs Mosley 2 would not be the same as the first one....Margo would smash mosley now....Margarito was not in the fight mentally and the 2nd time around will be different...Margarito isn't scared of a 40 year old washed up steroid fean Mosley....Steroids can only take you so far.
      How far did Steroids take Shane against Cotto?

Did you mean to say: "Plaster wraps will only take you so far?"

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        yeah bro i smell fear first mosley and now they made a thread about martinez to funny
        isn't that what u did troll? lol GTFO clown...

Comment

Originally posted by chirock773 View Post
          lmao...margo vs mosley 2 would not be the same as the first one....margo would smash mosley now....margarito was not in the fight mentally and the 2nd time around will be different...margarito isn't scared of a 40 year old washed up steroid fean mosley....steroids can only take you so far.
          this......

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
            So you admit that you have the mindset of a bully? Always looking for what you think is the easy fight?

Does margarito think this way too?

Yes.

And that is why you FAIL when you try and act hard rock.

Margarito and country, want NO part of Mosley ever again.

Heartless.
            First of all everybody wants to see COTTO VS MARGS 2 .ALL YOU COTTO STANS ALL TALK ABOUT IS PLASTER THIS AND THAT SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.OH by the way you know SHANEROID IS A PROVEN CHEATER RIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              u miss the point my friend, Cotto just won the fight like a half hour ago, and all the babies talkin here already talking about Margarito beating Cotto again lol

ok, and after tonights performance YOU still think cottos goin to give margo an assbeatin? Look man i am just tellin you how i see things. cottos is a great boxer but hes already had enough hes been thru hell man.......he kinda reminds me of erik morales war after war.

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post
                First of all everybody wants to see COTTO VS MARGS 2 .ALL YOU COTTO STANS ALL TALK ABOUT IS PLASTER THIS AND THAT SETTLE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.OH by the way you know SHANEROID IS A PROVEN CHEATER RIGHT.
                Shane did not look like a cheater when he loss to Cotto. How come?

Do steroids only work against Mexicans?

Comment

so ur gonna TRY and tell me that Cotto's taken more punishment than Margarito? ur kidding right,

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    ok, and after tonights performance YOU still think cottos goin to give margo an assbeatin? Look man i am just tellin you how i see things. cottos is a great boxer but hes already had enough hes been thru hell man.......he kinda reminds me of erik morales war after war.
                    After Margo's last few fights, without plaster wraps, do YOU really think Margarito is going to give Cotto an assbeatin?

Comment

plaster wraps huh...thats what these pr's live off of

he used wraps he takes steroids blah blah blah......pr=land of knees and excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X