Originally Posted by Szef99

Oh my God she's defending her BF that is so romantic

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

So weak.. Is that the best you can do?
    I'm Just replying to your cultural and class comment tough guy

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Well, he was stopped by a fat/unmotivated Lewis; imagine what would have happened if he'd fought a well-trained/motivated version. Vagina face v.2, together with a brutal stoppage.
      Hardly IMO. I wouldn't favor Lennox in the rematch. Shame it never happened, but Lennox did the right thing. He retired on the throne.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        Hardly IMO. I wouldn't favor Lennox in the rematch. Shame it never happened, but Lennox did the right thing. He retired on the throne.

Dude, lets not go there again!

Again, fantasy match-ups can go either way. Lennox did the right thing. He was unmotivated.

Lets hope Vitali isn't about to retire,and that he'll fight and knock out motormouth Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Dude, lets not go there again!

Again, fantasy match-ups can go either way. Lennox did the right thing. He was unmotivated.

Lets hope Vitali isn't about to retire,and that he'll fight and knock out motormouth Haye.
          Lennox was better than in 50% of his fights - better than against Mavrovic or RahmanI to name a few...

I haven't meant to, but 'vagina face + unmotivated/overweight/handicapped Lennox' fantasy talk forced me to.

I agree we should let it go, I haven't started it.

Regarding Haye I don't know what to think. Let him beat someone (anyone) just to see if he is serious about boxing..
          Last edited by Simurgh; 03-26-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I hope this isn't true because going by Charr there is enough left in the tank to continue and deal with Haye, or whoever, but he's had a great career, two careers, and has been imperious since the comeback. Will miss him from the scene. Top 15 ATG, although could have been higher bar the injuries.

Comment

Working...
            X