Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather is totally against Floyd fighting Pac. Read these quotes!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    -Floyd Sr: "I fear for my sons life if he fights that man [Pacquiao]"

-Roger Mayweather: "It would be crazy for Floyd to fight Pac after Ortiz. I dont know who he's fighting next but I know it aint Pacquiao"

-An Al Haymon affiliate gave an interview saying: "The Floyd/Pac fight will NEVER EVER happen. Certain fights arent meant to be made and this is one of them"

-Floyd himself said Pac has to take OSDT in order to fight him. Pac now agrees. Floyd now says Pac has to get his business in order first. "I can make $70mil a fight without Pacquiao. I dont need Manny Pacquiao"

The Mayweather camp doesnt sound too interested in fighting Pac!

This is all bull**** twisted,taken out of context information.Floyd senior said he does`nt want his son fighting Pacroids if Pacroids doesn`t take the test,I never seen an interview were Roger said it would be crazy if Floyd fight Pacroids next,I never seen any Al hAhymon Afilliate commenting on the fight,Floyd never said in order for the fight with Pacroids to happen Pacroids have to get his money in order,He was saying Pacroids need to get his business in order so Pac himself can make more money,He was insinuating Pac was getting a raw deal By Arum,And Pac never sent a letter to Floyd saying he agreed to anything,Saying and doing is 2 different things.Pacroids have to sign a contract that says he agree`s to the test.

Try again you clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      dude, Floyd himself can say 'i dont want to fight pacquiao ever' and the floyd f@gs will still blame PAC
      About to post the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        This is all bull**** twisted,taken out of context information.Floyd senior said he does`nt want his son fighting Pacroids if Pacroids doesn`t take the test,I never seen an interview were Roger said it would be crazy if Floyd fight Pacroids next,I never seen any Al hAhymon Afilliate commenting on the fight,Floyd never said in order for the fight with Pacroids to happen Pacroids have to get his money in order,He was saying Pacroids need to get his business in order so Pac himself can make more money,He was insinuating Pac was getting a raw deal By Arum,And Pac never sent a letter to Floyd saying he agreed to anything,Saying and doing is 2 different things.Pacroids have to sign a contract that says he agree`s to the test.

Try again you clowns.

Every single one of those quotes are very much accurate my friend. Ask your fellow *****s. They know!

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/9/19...t-victor-ortiz

Source: East

"I’m just saying this right here, my concern is for my son’s protection. My concern is for my son’s life, that’s why. If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life. That’s what I’m telling you"
        Last edited by Deevel916; 09-20-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

If you guys truly believe the **** you post, why do you seem thrilled that the fight could potentially not happen? If Floyd came out and blatantly said I dont want to fight Pac, thats NOT a win for Pac, and that doesnt answer any questions. Everyone would still say Floyd wouldve/couldve won that fight...

It really seems that you guys are more for Pac winning some pr campaign than actually getting in the ring and fighting Floyd.

What the **** is that about?

Comment

You know how easy it is to gather quotes and go the opposite way with this thread? Like, this thread isn't groundbreaking. Not in the least bit

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              dude, Floyd himself can say 'i dont want to fight pacquiao ever' and the floyd f@gs will still blame PAC
              Yep. All facts are already staring at them and they are blinded by Floyd's lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                If you guys truly believe the **** you post, why do you seem thrilled that the fight could potentially not happen? If Floyd came out and blatantly said I dont want to fight Pac, thats NOT a win for Pac, and that doesnt answer any questions. Everyone would still say Floyd wouldve/couldve won that fight...

It really seems that you guys are more for Pac winning some pr campaign than actually getting in the ring and fighting Floyd.

If you back floyd up then you are against this fight happening PERIOD.... It is Floyd that don't want this fight to happen not Manny... Go and bury your head in the sand with floyd and keep repeating "they are lying" several times if that helps any.

" lalalalalalalalalala they are lying lalalalalalalalalala, I can't hear you lalalalalalalalalala, they are lying.."

Comment

Both Pac and Floyd have said they are happy not to fight each other. Its out there in black and white print. They are just making money fighting everyone else.

They both deserve to be ignored until they sign to fight each other, but that's not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post

lol it's exactly the opposite. *******s rejoiced that team pac and arum announced OST isn't an issue anymore. while *****s still find ways to discredit that.

Comment

PAC is a cheater...all he does is just steal Floyd fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X