Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's top rank contract expires after this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's top rank contract expires after this fight?

Just wondering if anyone can confirm this i been hearing this fight is pacman's last fight under toprank contract is this true

Signed until end of 2014.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...extension-2014

Comment

he's not gonna sign somewhere else..he's at the end of his carreeer , i dont know why he should either...

floyd's punk ass aint going to fight pac no matter whose promoting him...period

Comment

He signed an extension after the Bradley fight until 2014

Comment

Arums got him. Bob and Floyd can't do business...

Comment

Manny signed with Bob to better his chances on making the fight with Floyd......Seriously Manny is dumb, but not that dumb. Manny resigning to hind behind Bob, cause Manny don't need any promoting to get a fight only needs a promoter to protect his cred from ducking a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Manny signed with Bob to better his chances on making the fight with Floyd......Seriously Manny is dumb, but not that dumb. Manny resigning to hind behind Bob, cause Manny don't need any promoting to get a fight only needs a promoter to protect his cred from ducking a fight.

Comment

After seeing the advertising for this fight, Top Rank is the top promoter bar none.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

Dang man you all over my a$$. You want an autograph? Stop stalking me dude its getting creepy.

Comment

Oh this silly topic again perpetuated by the same peeps who are still in denial.

Pac's contract expired several times during the last couple of years. One of those was last year or two ago. Pac sent Koncz to meet with Mayweather at his gym. Nothing happened. Mayweather wasn't interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X