Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money Team:Two Familiar faces added to Floyds Team (photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
    How can I make my life relevant today? I know, I'm going to go on boxing scene and give people karma! because it actually means something in my life!

What's your infatuation with the g@ys? r u trying to tell us something???

you must be the biggest bumsniffing bumsniffer out of all the bumsniffers on here!!!

The only karma I would ever give someone would be good. Red(or grey in your case) k'ing someone is a lttle bit like holding both hands in the air and shouting 'I'm a spastic' at the top of your voice.

Also, its a well known and pretty much proven fact that in this particular forum(and possibly others) Floydiots(bumsniffs or brown nosers to make it clear to your dopey arse what a bumsniff does) constantly make references to gay or ****sexual practice whilst at the same time tongueing the farter of their favourite fighter and his fellow 'fans'.

Lump in the fact that there is a distinct possibilty...probability that Floyd takes it up the gary and it all falls into place.

Hope that clears it up for you, you filthy bumsniffing deviant.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakla Nation
      punchville aka puga's banned alt seems to be getting owned really hard lately
      Why is that guy always thinking about getting railed in the arse?

Comment

punchville aka puga's banned alt seems to be getting owned really hard lately
        sorry , dont have alt or alts

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Why is that guy always thinking about getting railed in the arse?
          dude, aint this a floyd thread?

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
            dude, aint this a floyd thread?
            So talking about Floyd makes you want to get railed in the bum?
            Funny after seeing the pic of Pacquiao you would think you would swing towards him...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              So talking about Floyd makes you want to get railed in the bum?
              Funny after seeing the pic of Pacquiao you would think you would swing towards him...
              no, when youre talking about a **** boxer, **** talks always gets brought up.. you did'nt know? lol

Comment

You should see that thread with new pics of Floyd's training camp, this little **** Puga came in and started talking about his ****sexual fantasies with 50 cent ROFL. Take note that 50 cent wasn't even in the picture either, he has floyd and 50 in his mind 24/7
                floyd and 50 = buttbuddies

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                  Why is it that Manny fans always go rite to "Gay" comments, must be BAKLA on the brain...
                  Their country is over run with ladyboys so they think the world is like that .

Comment

dont lie floyd fans, do they not look like a fruity couple?.

Comment

Did you really google images of 50 and Floyd to post it on a boxing forum and talk about more of your fantasies? You're really weird man.
                      i like i said , better weird than gay

Comment

Working...
                      X