• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes ''Boxing World Make It Known I Want Angullo''

VanesBoxing Vanes Martirosyan
    Just had a great workout nothing but Angulo on my mind @trboxing
    6 hours ago »
    I want ANGULO!!!! Its what the Fans want and I wanna fight so u guys plase tweet this to everyone in the boxing world
    11 hours ago
    »

if they give me a better offer I'm willing to fight him in MEX I should get a bette offer I will Box He's ass off
    11 hours ago »
    I never ducked Angulo I wanna Fight him
    11 hours ago »
    I have a family this is my job I'm not goin to go to Mex and fight Angulo for penuts. If the offe was good I would fight him In he's backyrd
    11 Sep »
    I never turned down a fight with Angullo . I turned down the offer its a joke
    10 Sep
    http://twitter.com/#!/Vanesboxing

BTW Here's another fantasy fight.

Vanes Martirosyan vs Alfredo Angullo.

Who wins & how?

Comment

I don't 'tweet' but if I did, I'd just tell this fraud to just go away

Comment

why didn't he say **** about his manager leaving him?

Comment

If Vanes want to show he has balls, he should call out Lara. Fight would take place in the US.

Comment

Good to know. Hope they offer him some more money. This fight could be FOTY.

Comment

If he wanted to prove himself so much, he would of just took the what was given and if he had beat Angullo the paydays would of came.

Vanes let himself down.

Archie Moore fought Joey Maxim for like $200 just so he could get the title.

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
                If he wanted to prove himself so much, he would of just took the what was given and if he had beat Angullo the paydays would of came.

Vanes let himself down.

Archie Moore fought Joey Maxim for like $200 just so he could get the title.
                Thats what real champs are about not chumps like vanesa here. Boxing world let it be known vanesa is a btch and fraud.

Comment

why would he deserve big money? he's not a star and he hasn't fought anyone yet. he should be happy for the opportunity but like always he wants to cherry pick his way to easy titles and stardom without facing anyone legit. fraud.

Comment

Vanes wants a ****load of money to fight Angulo because he doesn't believe he can beat Angulo.

Comment

Working...
                    X