No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov vs Jose Reynoso ESPN2 Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov vs Jose Reynoso ESPN2 Early Results

By Jake Donovan - The main event of tonight’s ESPN2 Friday Night Fights has 140 lb. prospect Ruslan Provodnikov throwing down against Jose Reynoso in a 10-round battle live from Corona, California.

The opening bout saw Aaron Acevedo and Daniel Martinez engage in a spirited four-round battle which ended in a majority draw. Acevedo (1-0-1, 1KO) jumped out to a big start in the opening round, but struggled to maintain his lead. Martinez (0-0-1, 0KO) rallied back hard to fight to a draw. Scores were 38-38 twice, while the third judge had it 39-37 in favor of Martinez. [Click Here To Read More]

Alvarados next opponent maybe?

Comment

That was a great k.o. by Provodnikov. I liked that camera thing espn did earlier for that Martin fight to show what the judges see.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
        That was a great k.o. by Provodnikov. I liked that camera thing espn did earlier for that Martin fight to show what the judges see.
        Me too.
        I thought it was a pretty interesting thing to add on there.... good job FNF

Comment

Good stuff from Ruslan.Im hoping aswell too see Alvardo Provodnikov next would be fireworks and also a credible title challenger

Comment

IMO his loss 2 Herrera was clear cut, he brat him...Ruslan needs 2 get off espn & step up his game and get better opposition...his mgmt needs 2 get him a Showbox slot 4 a start...I c @ the upper level of this division him having a difficult time....

Comment

Working...
            X