Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just created the best Mayweather for download (Pic inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just created the best Mayweather for download (Pic inside)

To download: http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/p...ht/bid/6589506

Please comment & rate it if you like. (his ratings are accurate & I used the gameface feature in the game so it is his actual face)

it doesn't look much like floyd

How's the game tho?

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      it doesn't look much like floyd

How's the game tho?
      It's cool. That is about as close as you're going to get to creating him in the game. They don't have his hair in the game which makes it tough (that's the shortest beside bald). I think the face is really good. And I used his attire from the Zab Judah fight.

Comment

There's some pretty damn good David Hayes for download that are spot on.

Comment

He looks nothing like mayweather at all, no offense.. But just go with the bald look half the time he is bald anyways.

Comment

Delete thread.

Comment

Dont know how you remedy it, but the face is too light skinned. most of the created floyds have this same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
                It's cool. That is about as close as you're going to get to creating him in the game. They don't have his hair in the game which makes it tough (that's the shortest beside bald). I think the face is really good. And I used his attire from the Zab Judah fight.
                FNR4 is seriously lacking hairstyles and you can't edit ears either, i was hyped for the create a boxer but it is a big disappointment. I thought it would be easy to make boxers with the photo thing but its not.
                Last edited by $partacus; 06-27-2009, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post

To download: http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/p...ht/bid/6589506

Please comment & rate it if you like. (his ratings are accurate & I used the gameface feature in the game so it is his actual face)
                  my only problem is that he has hair or is this the mayweather that fought at featherweight?

other than that not bad. here's mine

Last edited by keepthemhandsup; 06-27-2009, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X