No announcement yet.

Margarito plaster broke Clottey hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito plaster broke Clottey hand

It all starting to make sense and also did you notice after the Clottey, Cintron and Cotto fight....all three fighter removed their gloves, Margarito [DID NOT !!!!!!

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    all three fighter removed their gloves, Margarito [DID NOT !!!!!!
    Which was also one of the first things he did tonight.

Margarito's career has now started the slow journey down the ****ter.

Comment

Cotto "0" should return to him at the very least!!!

Comment

Yes, that is what I said in one of my other topics. Freaking cheater broke Clotteys hands with his plastered hand wraps.

Cotto "0" should return to him at the very least!!!
        Cotto, Clottey, Williams, Cintron, and any other boxer who has fought this loser should sue him right now. I want to see this loser behind bars, he'll probably get butt-raped

Comment

It all starting to make sense and also did you notice after the Clottey, Cintron and Cotto fight....all three fighter removed their gloves, Margarito [DID NOT !!!!!!
          That's not true because in the Clottey fight he had his gloves off because I remember him also saying he hurt his wrist on his right hand when they interviewed him.. And also Clottey said that he injured his hand in training and still wanted to go through with the fight. But Margarito is still a cheat for using hand wraps!

Comment

wow really, i didn't notice

Comment

Fuck you are right. This **** is all starting to make sense.

Comment

This has been beat to death. Clottey said he hurt his hand, he didn't break it. Maybe there'll be an investigation to see if Marg was doin dirt wit this glove **** in the past. But til that happens it's wrong to **** on his past wins and use that **** as an excuse for guys he beat. But if it turns out to be true, then **** Marg.

Comment

After the Cotto fight.

What was that you were saying again?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

After the Cotto fight.

What was that you were saying again?
                    Why support a cheater.

Comment

Working...
                    X