No announcement yet.

Nigel Benn: "I wish I had Calzaghe's power"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    And I didn't go berserk at Mayweather-Cotto being a draw.

I did find it a little odd considering Mayweather won the fight clearly.

I wouldn't go berserk but I would find it slightly overhwhelming if someone, like yourself, was so far from being able to score a fight that they considered it a robbery.
    You go crazy if somebody says that. Furthermore you always post these ridiculous smileys to make other comments look "ridiculous" or at least you try very hard to.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      Okay so I mistook a british hardcore SUPERHARDCORE Mayweather SUPERFAN as an american hardcore SUPERHARDCORE Mayweather SUPERFAN.
      Shame on me.
      I don't really know what being a "Hardcore" fan entails. Am I a big fan of Floyd Mayweather? Absolutely. I would say I'm a very big fan.

Stems from me being also a very big fan of Roger Mayweather back in the 1980's.

I'd say I'm more of a hardcore fan of Alexis Arguello, though. My all time favourite fighter. Followed by Monzon, H.Johnson and Dick Tiger. They're my favourite all time fighters. I am bigger fans of them than I am Floyd and Roger Mayweather.

Since 90 % of the discussion here is about Pacquiao-Mayweather, I probably saw all your SUPER PRO Mayweather comments
      Probably not.

Despite being a big fan of Mayweather, I am also critical of him when needs be.

I'm probably the only fan of Mayweather on here that is man enough to admit that he clearly avoided Antonio Margarito.

I'm also one of he only people on here who has been a fan of him for long enough to remember he also avoided Stevie Johnston.

and maybe you are a David Haye fan also so I probably saw you posting more than once that the Klitschkos are complete garbage
      Hmm, perhaps not.

I dislike David Haye.

Big fan of Wladimir Klitschko, though. Big fan. Rooted for him to beat David Haye.

Shame on me if I thought you were american. How could I...
      Perhaps you should stop making basless assumptions, no?

Perhaps you should not just go off a handful of comments and form an opinion?

Just some maybe's.

Comment

Watch from the point the TS started video to the end. I always liked Benn, he's a good person to listen to.

Comment

Nigel Benn is Joe Calzaghe's big dark homey.

They run from the East London crew together back in the days.
          "

Here is a interesting story about Nigel and Joe Calzaghe:

" During the summer of 92.. Joe and Nigel along with their two friends Scotty and Tank gathered together close to 100,000 pounds to invest in an underground poker match against a big mafia boss. Joe was the poker player and he lost it all.. the four friends were forced to repay the debt within 10 days or their fingers will be cut.

So Joe and Nigel+ friends decided the easiest way to get money is to rob drug dealers.. They robbed a whole bunch of drug dealers and made a lot of money during that time. "

Joe and Nigel go way back.. of course Nigel will compliment him.

They straight up G's

Nigel Benn and Joe Calzaghe will tag team the living shyt out of Roy Jones and James Toney.

Comment

You go crazy if somebody says that. Furthermore you always post these ridiculous smileys to make other comments look "ridiculous" or at least you try very hard to.
            I certainly don't go crazy.

I find it humorous, but don't go crazy.

I was always fascinated by the laughing faces and the others when I first joined here. By the time I finally worked out how to use them, of course I'm going to use them myself. It's a great way to get your emotion across.

Perhaps you should try it

Comment

And please don't post any pro Klitschko comments of you now because it really doesn't matter. Maybe just your Mayweather comments are bothering me since months. I just don't understand how people can be so biased. I watched Ottke and Sturm fights since the very beginning but I can honestly say how man gift decisions they got.
              Whatever. Going to bed now

Comment

When Benn said this, in his head he was like "LOL syke!".

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post

"

" During the summer of 92.. Joe and Nigel along with their two friends Scotty and Tank gathered together close to 100,000 pounds to invest in an underground poker match against a big mafia boss. Joe was the poker player and he lost it all.. the four friends were forced to repay the debt within 10 days or their fingers will be cut.

So Joe and Nigel+ friends decided the easiest way to get money is to rob drug dealers.. They robbed a whole bunch of drug dealers and made a lot of money during that time. "

They straight up G's

Nigel Benn and Joe Calzaghe will tag team the living shyt out of Roy Jones and James Toney.
                  Joe Calzaghe? the guy who got knocked down by a beyond shot and past prime Roy Jones Jr in the first round? Prime Roy finishes what he started and knocks him out in that same round.

Comment

And please don't post any pro Klitschko comments of you now because it really doesn't matter. Maybe just your Mayweather comments are bothering me since months. I just don't understand how people can be so biased. I watched Ottke and Sturm fights since the very beginning but I can honestly say how man gift decisions they got.
                    Whatever. Going to bed now
                    I'm getting the sense you are anticipating that after yet another baseless assumption (That I hate the Klitschko's) that you are worried that I'm going to show you posts where I support Wladimir Klitschko, of whom, I'm a big fan of.

But don't worry, I wasn't

Goodnight, fella. Hopefully when you wake tommorow you won't make such baseless assumptions whilst clearly knowing very little about a person

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post

"

They straight up G's

lol. lock stock and two smoking barrels

Comment

Working...
                      X