No announcement yet.

Tipping is for chumps. Do NOT do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
    You're the type of person that gets their foot spat in.
    and it will happen. If you don't tip, make sure you don't ever go to that bar/place of eat again.

Comment

• Tip amount = quality customer service/care. That is all.

Comment

• This thread should be named " People who don't tip are CHUMPS!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          lol i loved that scene....

We need more quality films like these... 5-6 B+ actors all sitting around a table with great dialogue... Love it.

Comment

• I am very curious as to the thread starters race. White, black, hispanic, asian, what is it..............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I am very curious as to the thread starters race. White, black, hispanic, asian, what is it..............Rockin'
              The thread starter is a white guy from England.

I guess it's a cultural thing in the UK not to tip, as I understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I am very curious as to the thread starters race. White, black, hispanic, asian, what is it..............Rockin'

I actually know Shaun Robert's personally, his father is half white/half black and his mother is half hispanic/half asian.

Comment

• i agree with what donnie said, i only tip when i feel sorry for them

Comment

• I'm about to start a part time bar tending job, never been in the industry, should be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                      I'm about to start a part time bar tending job, never been in the industry, should be interesting.
                      what are the 4 things that you should always have on you as a bartender? ........Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 10-09-2012, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X