Collapse
No announcement yet.

The brawl - new angle...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is a thug. Chisora should just shoot him like he said.

Comment

Considering Chisora's previous threats and him slapping Vitali across the chops with no provocation,you can't blame Haye for reacting in such a way.

Comment

David Haye is a total joke. I can't believe he attacked Chisora with a bottle, this isn't a cheesy action movie FFS, that bottle could do some serious damage.

Comment

Lol Im curious to hear what some of u would have done if you were Haye, getting approached by Chisora that way? Knowing his propensity for slapping, spitting, kissing, whisperin in ur ear and all the other flamin flamingo s**t he does at Pressers.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            David Haye is a total joke. I can't believe he attacked Chisora with a bottle, this isn't a cheesy action movie FFS, that bottle could do some serious damage.
            He did, he stabbed him with the broken bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              Considering Chisora's previous threats and him slapping Vitali across the chops with no provocation,you can't blame Haye for reacting in such a way.
              This is true, but Haye could've acted like an adult and left the topic for when they were in private. The situation just got uglier and uglier and he continued to antagonize Chisora instead of leaving. Chisora already has negative feelings for Haye, so now he REALLY wants to beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                He did, he stabbed him with the broken bottle.
                I musta missed that part, I thought I saw the bottle being broken over Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  Lol Im curious to hear what some of u would have done if you were Haye, getting approached by Chisora that way? Knowing his propensity for slapping, spitting, kissing, whisperin in ur ear and all the other flamin flamingo s**t he does at Pressers.
                  Acted in a professional manner like the Klitschkos did? Mind you they wasn't dragged up. A pro fighter, ex world champion blind siding somebody with a bottle then trying to wrap a tripod over there head, WTF?
                  Don't try justify that disgusting behaviour.
                  It was pretty much an unjustified attack and tbh he'll likely get his license revoked and charged with gbh for that.

Comment

So let's get this straight. Haye has just:
                    1.) Talked smack to Chisora at the press conference
                    2.) Used a weapon against Chisora when Chisora confronts him man to man
                    3.) After the first brawl was broken up, Haye breaks the peace by throwing a tripod (another weapon) at Team Chisora
                    4.) The only thing the tripod hit was Adam Booth's head, which caused bleeding.

I officially hate the guts of David Haye and now can see why Dan Rafael hates on him so much.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                      Acted in a professional manner like the Klitschkos did? Mind you they wasn't dragged up. A pro fighter, ex world champion blind siding somebody with a bottle then trying to wrap a tripod over there head, WTF?
                      Don't try justify that disgusting behaviour.
                      It was pretty much an unjustified attack and tbh he'll likely get his license revoked and charged with gbh for that.
                      how can you blind side somebody when your face to face with them?

unjustified attack??? chisora rolled up on him. what do you want him to do? you sound like a real sucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X