No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: Carl Froch Will Beat Johnson, Maybe Ward Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tarver: Carl Froch Will Beat Johnson, Maybe Ward Too

Former light heavyweight world champion Antonio Tarver is backing WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch to beat Glen Johnson in the semi-finals of the Super Six tournament on Saturday night in Atlantic City. Tarver fought Johnson twice, going 1-1 with the 42-year-old veteran. Tarver believes Froch has the much better ability and the inner determination to win. He doesn't pick Froch to beat Andre Ward in the final bout of the Super Six, but he does give him a very good chance of getting the upset.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tarver knows his stuff, froch is the man. He deserves more recognition, WARRIOR

Comment

oscar award winning andre dirrell laid the blueprint on how to beat abraham. froch perfected it.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        oscar award winning andre dirrell laid the blueprint on how to beat abraham. froch perfected it.
        Blue print lol ..

Yeah ... before the Dirrell fight, we had no idea that Abraham could be out boxed. It was almost unthinkable that anyone could out box Abe. I mean, Abe has such good head movement, balance, footwork, counter punching ability, reach, and ring IQ.

If Dirrell hadn't laid the "blue print" I'm sure Froch and Ward wouldn't have had a clue how to beat Abe.

Comment

Froch-Ward will be a great fight. I think Froch will win and the Brits will go crazy and slay the African-Americans on here.

Comment

I wish I could watch this fight live on Saturday but I gotta go to a stupid wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
              Blue print lol ..

Yeah ... before the Dirrell fight, we had no idea that Abraham could be out boxed. It was almost unthinkable that anyone could out box Abe. I mean, Abe has such good head movement, balance, footwork, counter punching ability, reach, and ring IQ.

If Dirrell hadn't laid the "blue print" I'm sure Froch and Ward wouldn't have had a clue how to beat Abe.
              ok you got me..bad choice of words. but its one thing to know what to do and another thing to go out there and do it. i also stand corrected: tarver said froch was the first to show how to "beat up" abraham, not just beat him, in which he was.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                Froch-Ward will be a great fight. I think Froch will win and the Brits will go crazy and slay the African-Americans on here.
                man you need to lighten up patna.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Former light heavyweight world champion Antonio Tarver is backing WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch to beat Glen Johnson in the semi-finals of the Super Six tournament on Saturday night in Atlantic City. Tarver fought Johnson twice, going 1-1 with the 42-year-old veteran. Tarver believes Froch has the much better ability and the inner determination to win. He doesn't pick Froch to beat Andre Ward in the final bout of the Super Six, but he does give him a very good chance of getting the upset.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Dirrell showed the blueprint of how to beat Abraham not Froch.Even Froch admitted that.I also do not know how slick Froch is,that's not to say Froch is not a good fighter.He really works hard and I admire him for that.

Comment

I think i have to agree with a few people on here dirrell laid the blue print on how to beat abraham.
                    1. Act tall hope he backs away if not ..
                    2. Run, Run as fast as you can if he catches you ..
                    3. Silently Lay in the fetal position and hope he loses interest,gives up and leaves if this fails and he is not foiled by this act, Pretend like you've just been hit by a train (dont forget the delayed affect this part is crucial). SUCCESS...!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X