(Video)The BEGINNING of the COCKY Mayweather era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
    Floyd needs friendly refs to win.

If he's not allowed to hold excessively on the inside and forearm to the neck he won't be as hard to beat.

He needs ref's that will deduct points for that ****.
    Do you think there will be biased reffing when the Pacquiao fight goes down?

Comment

Floyd needs friendly refs to win.

If he's not allowed to hold excessively on the inside and forearm to the neck he won't be as hard to beat.

He needs ref's that will deduct points for that ****.

yea, for someone so skilled, im not a real fan of the forearm to the neck technique...that's some LAPD-on-minorities ****

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        Do you think there will be biased reffing when the Pacquiao fight goes down?
        I hope not.

Smoger is the man for that job.
        Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        yea, for someone so skilled, im not a real fan of the forearm to the neck technique...that's some LAPD-on-minorities ****
        No ****. Not to mention, for someone with such great defense, he sure relies on holding on the inside a lot.

Rico Ramos showed how to fight and use great defense last night w/out holding.

Floyd should watch that fight.

Comment

Be honest though. You know when that fight goes down and Floyd is holding Packy and elbowing him in the throat, you're gonna be up throwing egg rolls at the tv and yelling like a maniac.

Comment

I hope not.

Smoger is the man for that job.
            I doubt that Steve Smoger will be reffing that fight. He isn't usually a Vegas guy, anyway. Atlantic City, eastern fights are usually his zone.

I agree that Smoger would push Mayweather to fight a REAL fight, though.

Comment

I want you to bet me all of my points when the fight goes down, son.

Comment

the world finally found out floyd was an ******* aswell as a fraud, good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  I want you to bet me all of my points when the fight goes down, son.

you dont have enough points to match mine K....but i'd gladly give such a 'confident' floyd fan 2:1 odds lol

Comment

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Be honest though. You know when that fight goes down and Floyd is holding Packy and elbowing him in the throat, you're gonna be up throwing egg rolls at the tv and yelling like a maniac.

i do that anyway....during the ring walks

Comment

Working...
                      X