No announcement yet.

Pictures of Owned Fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayschre
    Am I the only one here that finds this picture along with the phrase under it to be extremely ironic in the funniest way! Cause now you'd have to change that saying to "I'm fighting all the battered women in the world". LOL!!!!!
    Lol!!! That's messed up, but what can I say..it's true.

Comment

Comment

Owned.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Because of all the pro Pac fans i am rooting for Morales big time. Its like how does a fighter with two stoppage defeats and only one good win on his record become a legend? Ask Manny pac cos he is that fighter!
          True boxing fans are rooting for Morales, why? Because he earned it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmy
            True boxing fans are rooting for Morales, why? Because he earned it!

Earned it by losing to MAB,right?To me,Morales will never be that Great unless he completely dominates MAB much like Pacman did.He had that chance and choked......True fans root for Pacman because he's fought everyone including the most ducked Feathweight in recent years in Juan Manuel Marquez(MAB,Nas and EM avoided him for who knows how long).

Comment

Originally posted by Runw/knives

Owned.
              i love that picture.. thanks RUN!

Comment

I have to agree that Marquez was ducked by the mentioned fighters, its a fact. And yes, pac does keep a high standard of competition but he is chinny!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmy
                  I have to agree that Marquez was ducked by the mentioned fighters, its a fact. And yes, pac does keep a high standard of competition but he is chinny!
                  How can u say he is chinny? Do u have any proof?

Comment

lol

Come on now, those pictures of Holyfield, McClellan, and Roy weer uncalled for, also the one with Joe Louis. Those guys were all old and at the end, except McClellan who was hit in the back of the head repeatedly and illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
                      Bryd vs. Oquendo, pretty much ownage.

Roberto Clemente now that was a classy Puerto Rican..He was a good man.. You should take Titos nuts out of your mouth and replace them with Clementes

Comment

Working...
                      X