Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brits on tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kris Carslaw fights for the WBO's European light-middleweight title against France's Michael Soro, happens on 12th January in Soro's backyard. Carslaw is up against it here, Soro is a good prospect who recently lost a close fight to Baysangurov.
    Last edited by D-MiZe; 01-10-2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Luke Blackledge aims to upset another Dane when he travels to Denmark on 16th March to take on hard hitting Rudy Markussen.

Deion Jumah makes his debut a week before he's scheduled to fight in Denmark on the undercard of Hernandez vs Fields, 2nd February against Ruslan Bitarov (2-5-1).
      Last edited by D-MiZe; 01-11-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Richard Towers travels to China to meet Australian Lucas Browne, Commonwealth heavyweight title eliminator. Both men hit hard, Towers has shown vulnerabilities in stepping up and Browne is yet to. Promises to be an exciting contest for however long it lasts.

Fight takes place on 11th December.
        this never happened in the end did it?

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
          this never happened in the end did it?
          Nah mate, Towers pulled out because of an injury I think.

Comment

Nah mate, Towers pulled out because of an injury I think.
            I thought he'd gone off the radar a bit, his last fight vs Gregory Toney was something else, entertaining but not for the right reasons, still has great potential but needs to be busy at his age now

Comment

Originally posted by ding-ding View Post
              I thought he'd gone off the radar a bit, his last fight vs Gregory Toney was something else, entertaining but not for the right reasons, still has great potential but needs to be busy at his age now
              Yea, think he's found his level at European. Still, our heavyweight division is shaping up well domestically and Towers is talented for a big man who started so late.

Comment

soo fu**in new smashing punch! Shpilophosy-punch! crazy

Comment

Patrick Mendy travels to Denmark in 3 weeks to battle unbeaten local prospect Patrick Nielsen.

I saw Nielsen fight before & wasn't overly impressed. But Mendy blows hot & cold too. Would love to see him pick up a win but think he'll be on the losing end of a points decision.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                    Patrick Mendy travels to Denmark in 3 weeks to battle unbeaten local prospect Patrick Nielsen.

I saw Nielsen fight before & wasn't overly impressed. But Mendy blows hot & cold too. Would love to see him pick up a win but think he'll be on the losing end of a points decision.
                    Look out for Deion Jumah on the undercard.

Kris Carslaw lost via UD to Frenchman Michael Soro last night.

Comment

Kris Carslaw lost via UD to Frenchman Michael Soro last night.
                      Did he lose the fight or just lose the decision?

Comment

Working...
                      X