Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Spray_resistant become a good poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Never tried it but I like my pearly whites so I think I will pass. Why don't you drink at all? it can be fun but too many ppl let it get out of hand. You have to do it only every once in a while.
    its kinda personal there spray. the only way im ever gonna touch alcohol if the world is gonna end soon .... then ill smoke weed and drink alcohol i wouldnt give a **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      its kinda personal there spray. the only way im ever gonna touch alcohol if the world is gonna end soon .... then ill smoke weed and drink alcohol i wouldnt give a **** lol
      So I take it you are excited for 2012 and are going to get totally bombed off of a couple of Zimas?

Comment

So I take it you are excited for 2012 and are going to get totally bombed off of a couple of Zimas?
        i doubt 2012 is gonna end of the world. all bs lol

Comment

i doubt 2012 is gonna end of the world. all bs lol
          We can only hope but there is something with galactic alignment going down and all of that gravity getting all silly like might cause something to happen.

In any case its a good reason to get totally bombed so train hard and abstain until you plain to get wasted because I find it enhances your intoxicated experience.

Comment

We can only hope but there is something with galactic alignment going down and all of that gravity getting all silly like might cause something to happen.

In any case its a good reason to get totally bombed so train hard and abstain until you plain to get wasted because I find it enhances your intoxicated experience.
            i heard one "expert" say at most its just gonna effect cell phones and minor power outages or something

Comment

i heard one "expert" say at most its just gonna effect cell phones and minor power outages or something
              I hate cell phones, I force ppl to e-mail me with threats of rape if they want to contact me.

Comment

I heard one expert say its only going to effect the myans and aztecs who now need to buy a new calaendar for the 15th B'ak'tun cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  I heard one expert say its only going to effect the myans and aztecs who now need to buy a new calaendar for the 15th B'ak'tun cycle.
                  LOL people worrying for no reason. Every thing will be ok

Comment

LOL people worrying for no reason. Every thing will be ok
                    agreed, nothings going to happen....aside from my 144,000 day cycle party....december 21 2012 ......be there or be square cause it only happens once ever 394.3 years!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      agreed, nothings going to happen....aside from my 144,000 day cycle party....december 21 2012 ......be there or be square cause it only happens once ever 394.3 years!!!!!!!
                      A good enough reason to get hammered.

Comment

Working...
                      X