Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beanie Sigel Gets Tuff On Drake! "I'll Smack The **** Out Of Drake's B*tch Ass" -->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty weak when a street dude like Beans goes hard at a dude like Drake. Drake already let it be known that he's in it for the money and women, he aint a street dude, why act tough with him? Did I miss Drake dissing Beans or is he just trying to keep his name out there?

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      Fell off where, fell off how? If you say it's lyrically and/or musically, you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

If you're talking about falling off from the line of sight, then you a point even if it's not a good one. Of course you're gonna fall off when the biggest artist in rap is having you blackballed.

But if you're going by the visibility point, it means you only **** with the commercial anyway. His last CD was hot and he's still lyrically on point. His first Jay-Z diss was on point and got no play either... Hmmmmm, I wonder why...
      and when you're busy doing time in the feds

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Bullets breeze BAYOU like LOUISIANA MAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the only thing Jay-Z has ever said(besides the Reasonable Doubt CD which is a classic to me)that I got hyper over. But the beat is clean as all outdoors Bruh-N-Law, good pick yea?
        yezzir bruhnlaw,

that's stuff where he will always be a legend, even if you ain't feelin him.

plus free and beans shine on that joint

Comment

Lyrically Beans has not fallen off. But mainstream wise, the spot he was in, he fell off of that spot.

Off topic: Now Musically fallen off rap artist that comes to mind but is still mainstream is Eminem. This dude went soft. He looked like a hard ass rapper in his first like 3 albums then he just went soft. The media and having a daughter killed the old Eminem which is understandable. He wants to be a good dad, you have to respect that. He changed for his little girl. But I hate when people try to defend him that he's still comes up with great songs, he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            You do realize Beans went at Jay-Z first right??? It was late last year when Beans was making diss tracks dedicated to Jay-Z, because Beans felt that Jay-Z never did enough for Bean's group State Property before they left ROC.

Beans is just an ungrateful flop who couldn't shine by himself -- Jay-Z even had him on a couple of tracks and gave him major exposure. Beans left ROC and signed with 50 Cent and even tried to convince 50 to be on the diss tracks.

It's never good to diss Jay-Z, look at The Game, he dissed Jay-Z and he fell of the face of the Earth..
            The history you posted on the situation is false.

Beans knows how Jay-Z operates more than you and what he says could only come out of his mouth if he is a student of the game (which he is).

In the 40 min. radio interview he did when he dropped the outright diss track, he broke down how the Santa Claus line and a few other lines in BP3 were subliminal shots at him.

Beans never mentioned Jay-Z not doing enough for State Property. Beans didn't leave the Roc, Rocafella broke up and he went with Jay!!!

Beans did want to go to G-Unit because 50 was offering him a major advance and he wasn't doing anything at the ROC, but Jay (then President of Def Jam) said no. Freeway also wanted to go to G-Unit and asked for Jay's blessing and he said "No" too.

After he stopped getting any promo for years and Jay did what he did in court, Beans contract expired and they went their separate ways.

The only thing I agree with is your last sentence and it's because people are brainwashed into thinking that nobody can go at Jay-Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              yezzir bruhnlaw,

that's stuff where he will always be a legend, even if you ain't feelin him.

plus free and beans shine on that joint
              Jay-Z ****ed up twice with me bruhnlaw. The 1st time was when he said he was better than BIG, the 2nd time is when he said Scarface the movie, did more for him than Scarface the rapper. That was a slap in the face to not one but TWO legends. BIG taught him how to put his rhymes together without writing them down, and Face was in court defending the freedom of speech in regards to rap back when Jay was still trying to get his lyrics together for Jaz's Hawaiian Sophie. The only thing Jay-Z has done that makes me acknowledge him is he let UGK get on Big Pimpin' and my boys tow it down and stole the song from him...................."Smokin' out, Throwin' up/Keep tha LEAN up in my cup"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just the blatant disrespect that he's shown throughout the years that I can't forget about. Not to mention the Scarface thing really hurt my feelings as Face shows Jay the utmost respect, ya know?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
                  Also takes more shots at Jay-Z and Memphis bleek (again)

beanie sigel is hatin hard just cos drake is doing his thing and selling nuff records, geeeez

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    Pretty weak when a street dude like Beans goes hard at a dude like Drake. Drake already let it be known that he's in it for the money and women, he aint a street dude, why act tough with him? Did I miss Drake dissing Beans or is he just trying to keep his name out there?
                    You should watch the video. He only dedicated 2-3 sentences at the end for Drake and it's because on Drake's song, Jay's verse was filled with subliminal shots toward Beanie.

I swear... this rap **** goes over a lot of people's heads. Real lyricist are smarter than people give them credit for.
                    Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    and when you're busy doing time in the feds
                    Huh?... I don't understand, but I don't think Beanie has done time in a few. Those are huge setbacks though, you can't keep going in like that and expect to have the same buzz everytime.
                    Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                    Lyrically Beans has not fallen off. But mainstream wise, the spot he was in, he fell off of that spot.

Off topic: Now Musically fallen off rap artist that comes to mind but is still mainstream is Eminem. This dude went soft. He looked like a hard ass rapper in his first like 3 albums then he just went soft. The media and having a daughter killed the old Eminem which is understandable. He wants to be a good dad, you have to respect that. He changed for his little girl. But I hate when people try to defend him that he's still comes up with great songs, he doesn't.
                    Listen to Sigel's last album, Broad Street Bully. It's only 10 songs, it's somewhat like his version of The Lost Tapes.

But he's been talking about his daughter since Slim Shady LP. Em has a ton of material to work with (he's supposedly been addicted to hard drugs for the last few years, Proof's death, etc.). I figure the only thing he's toned down is the hatred in his music, particularly toward his ex, mom, and the industry.

Comment

You no mustache havin, With whiskers like a rat, compared to beans you whack,

-Nas doesn't lie

Comment

Working...
                      X