No announcement yet.

I'm turning over to the dark side...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
    What the hell brought this bout of madness on Pitty??
    The enlightenment and mind-broadening experience of watching more Mayweather fights in a single day than I have within a whole year. Gatti, Corrales, Judah, Hatton and DLH... I haven't even moved onto the other stuff, yet I just know he'd make bitches out of those I mentioned in my opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      He systematically demolished a near-prime Hatton, whilst Pac got his leftovers. As for DLH, I'll give more credit to Mayweather fighting a healthy version of him for 12 rounds at 154 than 8 rounds at a non-healthy 147.

I'm trying my best to disregard everything he says outside of the ring, because once he steps between those ropes, some rapin' will take place.

My choice is the right one. I feel enlightened.

Well spoken, PittyLuke! Errr.... Pitty.

Welcome to the dark side.

Comment

I'm glad you've watch more of Mayweather. Alot of people judge without watching most of his stuff.

Comment

The enlightenment and mind-broadening experience of watching more Mayweather fights in a single day than I have within a whole year. Gatti, Corrales, Judah, Hatton and DLH... I haven't even moved onto the other stuff, yet I just know he'd make bitches out of those I mentioned in my opening post.
          may i recommend N'dou, G. Hernandez, Augustus, Corley & Manfredy for your next batch of Floyd fights

all very fun fights

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            may i recommend N'dou, G. Hernandez, Augustus, Corley & Manfredy for your next batch of Floyd fights
            Nabbing 'em as I type. Gerena is playing now.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post

all very fun fights
              Great fight.

Comment

... I'm convinced that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. would make Pacquiao, Cotto, Shugs, Clottey and Williams his bitches. Speed kills. Consider me officially a fan of his in-ring work. The more fights I watch of his, the more my eyes go :shk1:.

Poor Marquez. Sorry guys.
                Two problems with your thinking....

Floyd has decent speed. Not super speed. Decent speed. His timing is what kills fighters.

Then I address Paul Williams. If Floyd beat Oscar by SPLIT DECISION, when Oscar is obviously not in his prime. How is Floyd going to beat a man who made Winky look poor; is 6'3", has Ali-like reach; has speed, power, footwork, and throws 1200+ punches in a 12 round fight on average?

I am a Mayweather fan too.... but Paul Williams style negates Mayweather's. Just too many factors that makes Mayweather lose. Pretty much Mayweather only has timing over Williams. Then again, that gets thrown out the window when he hits you while standing 3 feet away.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Two problems with your thinking....

Floyd has decent speed. Not super speed. Decent speed. His timing is what kills fighters.

Then I address Paul Williams. If Floyd beat Oscar by SPLIT DECISION, when Oscar is obviously not in his prime. How is Floyd going to beat a man who made Winky look poor; is 6'3", has Ali-like reach; has speed, power, footwork, and throws 1200+ punches in a 12 round fight on average?

I am a Mayweather fan too.... but Paul Williams style negates Mayweather's. Just too many factors that makes Mayweather lose. Pretty much Mayweather only has timing over Williams. Then again, that gets thrown out the window when he hits you while standing 3 feet away.
                  Williams can be outboxed. I'm in agreement that he's the toughest realistic fight out there for Mayweather for a few reasons, but I still would bet on Floyd

Comment

Watch Mayweather - Ndou my friend

Twas a great fight, round 5 i believe was one of the best rounds of the year

Comment

Mayweather - Corrales is the masterpiece no coach training his charge against Mayweather wants them to see.

It's the taboo of fight reviews.

Comment

Working...
                      X