X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check it out, Jeggins - footage of the grassy Knoll gunman:

http://www.ricenpeas.com/docs/the_da...ream_died.html

Comment

I dont know if it's 100% accurate. I read reports that Johnson was demanding to be sworn in on Air Force One, and was moving photographers around to get the right shot. Then there's a picture of the Senator winking at him. This is all less than 2 hours after Kennedy being shot. Even his wife was there. Just shady.

Comment

I remember watching some JFK film that was made a few years ago and it was full of rubbish and made up facts. Truth is he was most likely killed by Lee Harvey Oswald. Any way from what i have heard he was a bit of twat in his personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
          I remember watching some JFK film that was made a few years ago and it was full of rubbish and made up facts. Truth is he was most likely killed by Lee Harvey Oswald. Any way from what i have heard he was a bit of twat in his personal life.
          He was a red herring while the real killers were else where.

Comment

If you have HBO go to on demand and watch the autopsy report in the documentaries area.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post

...They just finished the most extensive unbiased research ever done on his death and they came to the conclusion that Oswald indeed acted alone. Just more conspiracy theory nonsense it appears. That video is odd looking though.

Comment

Why was Oswald killed then? Because he was made a deal by the government and maybe he was going to say what actually happened? That is definetly a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
                  Why was Oswald killed then? Because he was made a deal by the government and maybe he was going to say what actually happened? That is definetly a gun.

...Could be a reflection from his watch or something. ****ty ****ty film of the whole assassination. It looks like cheasy assed UFO or Big Foot footage where you can't really get a good look. I wonder if it was on purpose? You mean to tell me that modern technology can't enhance all of those images? Strange.

Comment

Yeah I agree, they say thats the only video. How with the technology today they cant put something to get it better and a closer look at everything? Alright im out, Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
                      Yeah I agree, they say thats the only video. How with the technology today they cant put something to get it better and a closer look at everything? Alright im out, Peace.

...Also, upon further review, there are tons of flashes of light reflecting off of the car before the supposed gun view. It's just the sunlight IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X