No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Yuriorkis Gamboa Linked To PED Supplier

A bombshell investigation by the Miami New Times into an anti-aging clinic in the city revealed several notable athletes as clients and strongly suggests that they were recipients of performance enhancing drugs.

One of those athletes is Yuriorkis Gamboa, the Cuban Olympic gold medalist who has gone on to capture two featherweight titles and an interim 130-pound belt in the pro ranks.

The Miami New Times article cites a notebook dating back to 2009 that the newspaper received from an employee of the now-closed clinic. In it, the article says, is a listing of the drugs Gamboa was allegedly receiving from Biogenesis and Anthony Bosch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

and....it's began

Comment

Comment

Might as well merge the other thread with this one.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Oh snap! Wonder what 50's thinking/has to say...

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri Why?!?

Comment

WOW. What's so crazy is that nothing will happen to him because of this. He will move on with his career without any punishment or ramifications, outside of a little ire from the court of public opinion.

Even the cuban's are juicing.

Comment

Damn, pro sports suck. I mean we're watching a bunch of juiced up fakes doing **** they couldn't do without the juice. Not too cool to me. I want all these fcckers to be caught, but I happen to think everyone is on the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
                  WOW. What's so crazy is that nothing will happen to him because of this. He will move on with his career without any punishment or ramifications, outside of a little ire from the court of public opinion.

Even the cuban's are juicing.
                  yah just ask mosley....future hof'er and is called a legend yet has cheated in the past.

Comment

The guilty shall be exposed when time comes.

If Pac was really juicing, there would be evidences and witnesses that will surface now.

Comment

Working...
                    X