No announcement yet.

JMM vs Broner, at 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I don't think Broner is ready for Marquez.
    There are definitely a few levels between Marquez and the guys Broner has fought, but that said, from a fan's perspective I'd like to see him moving gradually in the direction of the P4P elite, rather than just beating guys at lightweight we already know he's better than.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      There are definitely a few levels between Marquez and the guys Broner has fought, but that said, from a fan's perspective I'd like to see him moving gradually in the direction of the P4P elite, rather than just beating guys at lightweight we already know he's better than.
      I don't think we should rush him through so many weight classes so fast though.

He should fight Burns and than hopefully Gamboa at 135, than move up to 140 for Garcia, Rios, Marquez, Matthysse, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Not saying Broner is on the level of Mayweather yet, but his style will present a similar problem to Marquez.
        fully agree. at this stage especially, i dont think JMM can do anything to trouble or concern broner, at all. kid is too quick and sharp with his punches

Comment

broner's not floyd. he's a lot less elusive. even at this age, marquez would put the beats on him. he's not ready for someone like marquez yet. maybe in a year.

Comment

JMM. Broner isn't Mayweather just yet and hasn't had much experience under him. He's talented yes but I think JMM would take him into deep waters shell defense or not, poor mans Mayweather might be talented but he loses against JMM.

Comment

Broner is on Berto level at best...

Comment

Broner is not ready for Marquez, JMM wins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Broner is on Berto level at best...
                  Could not disagree more. JMM's kryptonite is a defensive shell and short quick counters on the inside. It takes blazing speed to do that from close quarters. Manny and Floyd managed to floor him this way. Although JMM is light years ahead in terms of experience and overall savvy I think Adrien's style is tailor made to stunt JMM.
                  Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-18-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Broner losing the poll due to hate, but we know what the real truth is. Broner wins a lot easier than Pacquiao.

Comment

At this point in time, Broner wins a easy decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X