No announcement yet.

Mosley (2007) v. Mayweather (2012)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley (2007) v. Mayweather (2012)

The question is simple, who at the assigned stages in their careers is/was the faster fighter. Does Mosley circa 2007 hold a speed advantage over Mayweather in 2012, or is Mayweather in current form faster than Mosley from 2007.

Discuss and vote
    Mosley (2007)
    4.55%
    Mayweather (2012)
    68.18%
    Too close to call
    22.73%
    I voted for Rick Santorum
    4.55%

Molsey is not a good boxer.he is a brawler with no jab.Floyd beats any version of Mosley

Comment

but this thread has been made like 1000000000000 times

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        but this thread has been made like 1000000000000 times
        Its not a matchup of head to head between these two fighters

Its simply a vote of the speed that each has/had in these respective parts of their careers. Nearly every thread involving the top two has been done to death. This is to find out if Cotto can keep up since nearly every "analysis" to the May 5th fight is that Cotto can't handle May's speed.

I think Mosley (07) is similar to the speed that Cotto will face on the 5th

Comment

If shot Mosley nailed Mayweather and wobbled him, then peak Mosley can dump Floyd on his ass.

Whether or not he can finish him? I doubt it. Mosley has never been a fighter that adapts during fights, and 9 times out of 10 you'd see Mayweather cleaning up in the 2nd half of the fight.

So, there's a chance of a Mosley KO, but it's a 1/10 at best, and Mayweather by wide UD after early difficulties the other 9.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            Its not a matchup of head to head between these two fighters

Its simply a vote of the speed that each has/had in these respective parts of their careers. Nearly every thread involving the top two has been done to death. This is to find out if Cotto can keep up since nearly every "analysis" to the May 5th fight is that Cotto can't handle May's speed.

I think Mosley (07) is similar to the speed that Cotto will face on the 5th
            thing is floyd is way more accurate

Comment

Even EPO Mosley would lose to any version of Mayweather. Hug and tug fighting doesn't work on him.

Comment

Same result. Floyd beats any version of Mosley H2H at any weight. I don't know what love affair with Shane Mosley is lately.

Comment

Working...
                X