Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ca someone translate this Marcos Maidana interview pls??? (Spanish)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca someone translate this Marcos Maidana interview pls??? (Spanish)

aint got a clue what hes saying, hope it something along the lines of "i will absolutely **** khan up when we meet" any1 care to give a brief description?, its only a short interview, thanx

that's *****'s gangsta.

Comment

here is another interview with ellie dirtbag the cocksukker blocked me on twitter,lol.......

Comment

The first thing he says is that he broke away from his manager, they have no relationship now and that his lawyer is handling things now.

That he is going to sign with Golden Boy and that GBP bought his contract from Universatum (or whatever it's called). He still wants to keep training in Argentina.

It was a dream of his to fight in Lunar Park and now he's finally going to do it against DeMarcus Corley (lol I didn't even know this fight was signed).

He says he has seen a little bit of tape on Corely and that his style reminds him a little bit of Cayo. He says he will watch more and he'll see what he has.

Comment

good job friend, green k sent

Comment

Maidana is one of those fighters that people follow win or lose.

Comment

ye i think its because he has alot of heart, he definately showed it against ortiz......

Comment

- interviewer asks about his relationship with Margossian. He mentions there is no relationship, it's done.

"In my career, he went from Manager to boxer", referring to the fact that Margossian set up fights without permission (with Tim Bradley). "I trusted him a little and he played me wrong." They had a huge disagreement and they could no longer work together.

"Now everything's in my lawyer's hands, and he'll decide what's gonna happen". "I'm a free agent, I don't have a manager as of now, but I hope to resume my boxing career".

Interviewer: "What about the contract with Golden Boy?"

MM - "We're gonna go to LA to sign the contract, then we'll come back here (Argentina) and resume my training." "I made the deal with Golden Boy that they would be in charge of the legal process with Universum Box...whatever percentage of money that I owed them, Golden Boy would pay Universum from my future fights." (Golden Boy bought out his contract with Universum). "Now I'll deal directly and exclusively with Golden Boy Promotions".

Interviewer - "In the course of your career, was it a dream of yours to fight in Luna Park (Argentina)?". (Luna Park in Buenos Aires, Argentina is an 8000 seat arena).

MM - "Well, truth is I already fought once there" (2006 vs. Omar Leon, 1st rd KO).
                "But now I got the chance to fight there again, this time as Champion (WBO LWW Champ). I wanted to fight there for a title someday, but instead I fight as champion now. Now I have more fans and people know me, and my family wants to see me fight, so yeah I've been waiting to come back to Luna Park."

Intervewer - "Does Corley fight like anyone you've fought before?"

MM - "We've been watching film of Corley....he's a good fighter, similar style to (Victor) Cayo. We're gonna study the video more closely and we'll see what he's made of".

Guerra, El Chino!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by NesNY; 07-26-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X