Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Andre Berto is a Jr. WW who fights at 147 and has people move up to face him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Berto would get demolished by Pac, May, Mosley and Cotto at 147. He would killed by Maidana 140 also get schooled by Bradley, Alexander and Khan. The guy is fast thats it he has nothing else going for him. Once he's pressured he walks straight backwards, which is just begging to be taken advantage of, and he fought tooth and nail with Collazo. Collazo a tough SoB but everyone I mentioned is better than him, Berto is complete garbage.
    cotto? really?sorry guy,NO!

Comment

Well i wouldnt call Berto and Jnr Welter, he fought Amateur at 154

Comment

Bradley is the guy calling Berto out here lately. Not the other way around. And to Berto's credit he is talking about dropping a few pounds to fight the top 140 lbers. With that said, I do agree Dibella has tried to protect Berto. Heard on ESPN that he tried to have Berto fight Alfonzo fucking Gomez. LMAO. You kidding me?

Comment

berto started at 160

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            cotto? really?sorry guy,NO!
            Berto would be lucky to get a points loss against cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
              Berto would be lucky to get a points loss against cotto.
              Thank you. If you seriously think Berto has a chance against Cotto you are in denial. They could put a clause in the contract stating Cotto can only throw jabs and Berto would still lose the fight.

Comment

Nobody seems to have interests in anyone but Pacquiao or Mayweather, they're shadowing the rest of the fighters with the amount of money they bring to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Bradley is the guy calling Berto out here lately. Not the other way around. And to Berto's credit he is talking about dropping a few pounds to fight the top 140 lbers. With that said, I do agree Dibella has tried to protect Berto. Heard on ESPN that he tried to have Berto fight Alfonzo fucking Gomez. LMAO. You kidding me?
                  Gomez and those vacent belts were good enough for Cotto. And besides, It's not like there are a myriad of good 147's running around.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                    Gomez and those vacent belts were good enough for Cotto. And besides, It's not like there are a myriad of good 147's running around.
                    Not really, Gomez was just another name to throw under the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Name the WW'S.
                      Instead of having guys move up to face him, he can move up.

Mosley
                      Cotto <- would move down
                      Clottey
                      Abregu
                      D. Hopkins
                      Aydin
                      Collazo -> Berto can move up

@ 154lbs.
                      P Will
                      Cotto
                      Collazo
                      Margarito