No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo to Face Jorge Silva on Khan-Molina Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo to Face Jorge Silva on Khan-Molina Undercard

Golden Boy officials have confirmed with BoxingScene.com that junior middleweight Alfredo “El Perro” Angulo will face Jorge Silva on the Dec. 15 Amir Khan-Carlos Molina card at the Los Angeles Sports Arena. Showtime will televise both bouts.

[Click Here To Read More]

Perro!

Perro!

Perro!

Comment

Good to see him back and wait what Khan woke up? Oh God don't let this guy do the chicken noodle soup again is just embarrassing now he needs a chin transplant.

Comment

Poor Silvia. He's only 20 and a natural Welterweight. I expect another quick night for El Perro.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Poor Silvia. He's only 20 and a natural Welterweight. I expect another quick night for El Perro.
          Is that the dude that fought the other night when Linares fought?

I understand they are probably to get the chemistry between Hunter and Angulo down but can they not find a bigger guy or at least more durable? Makes sense for Angulo to get some rounds in under Hunter...

Comment

Why Silva? Apart from a few haymakers landing flush, he got outworked by that Japanese welterweight, who by the way didn't look good either.

Comment

Wow, are you serious? He's only 20? Poor guy!!! What is Morales thinking?!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Is that the dude that fought the other night when Linares fought?

I understand they are probably to get the chemistry between Hunter and Angulo down but can they not find a bigger guy or at least more durable? Makes sense for Angulo to get some rounds in under Hunter...
                Good point. I was actually expecting Angulo to do that in his last fight, but at least he got a win and a confidence booster.

Comment

He is too green for this fight and lacking experience.

Comment

building angulo with bums again so he can lose his break out fight again he lost to cintron and kirkland when he steps up again it will be the same result i think they will feed angulo to canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X