• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    He has already took those words back. Its back to doing what Arum wants:

(ESPN)
    1:18 - 1:55

(
    This guy is too naive. So it's up to Bob Arum to chooses his fights for him.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      No, I'm sure he's just having a good time at the game.

Wtf is wrong with people.
      Sorry, I'm just worried the big fight is in jeopardy now. Marquez ****ed it up...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Oh please.

Why would he put him in 50/50 fights like Cotto, Margarito, they're even talking about Martinez now.

You think he wouldn't let him fight the oh so scary Floyd, don't make me laugh.

You believe what you need to believe, but it's pretty obvious who doesn't want the fight.
        All those fight at Catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
          All those fight at Catchweight
          Those two pounds really took it out of Cotto

Point is, they're not afraid to risk Pac against big guys like De La Hoya, Cotto, Margarito etc, then they're hardly going to be afraid of risking him against Floyd.

Comment

Those two pounds really took it out of Cotto

Point is, they're not afraid to risk Pac against big guys like De La Hoya, Cotto, Margarito etc, then they're hardly going to be afraid of risking him against Floyd.
            Why would they be afraid of a guy like Marg who is Taylor made...he gets hit with everything! Roach even said Oscar couldn't pull the trigger, had to used IV's to hydrate and hadn't been at 47 in ages, smh! And if u know anything about cutting weight...every extra lbs counts, especially for guys who are consider "huge" or "big" for there weight class! There's a reason guys move up a division.

Do I think the Cotto lost because of the 2lbs...NO...but it didn't help him either. Cotto is a little tougher mentally than Judah imo when it comes to adversity!!

Comment

Sign on the dotted line Floyd, easy money right?
              On what dotted line? Did "Top Rank" make an offer? So are you saying Pacquiao signed everything and he's just waiting on Floyd? When did Floyd decline to sign the contract? Can you post a link to the article(s)?

If by "easy money" you're trying to insinuate that Pacquiao will actually be more dangerous than he looked last night, you've got to be kidding right? Manny got schooled by a better boxer, there was no gimmick to trick Floyd into the ring, and what Mayweather would do to that guy would be legendary.

Lastly, Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao has a boss, he makes virtually no decisions on his own, and I doubt he picks out his own socks. Bob Arum is the man that will say anything definitive about the fight and he hasn't uttered a hopeful word. Mainly just alot of hot air and BS the Pacquiao acolytes gobble up with relish.

Comment

Working...
              X