No announcement yet.

Current P4P Political Leader Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some fine choices sir

also, Obama shouldn't even be ranked in the Top 100, too much hypocrisy and he has basically gone down to his knees and deepthroated zionist **** during his term in office

Comment

Iran is run by the Ayatollah not Ahmadinejad but he's a solid figure head.
      Also Hugo is underated
      Where the Palestinian is overated

Comment

Putin is a closet ****.

Comment

I think Berlusconi should have an honourable mention, not for anything he's done politically, but just for not giving a **** and doing whatever, whoever, and saying whatever the **** he wants

Comment

This is an atg ripper thread btw. I feel subsaharan africa is underrepresented on this pfp list, putin is the clear #1 pfp.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              This is an atg ripper thread btw. I feel subsaharan africa is underrepresented on this pfp list, putin is the clear #1 pfp.
              I wouldve listed the African's but they are shot to bits, It seems like they havent been paying attention to their Amateur system, you need to invest into your amateurs so you can have some talented people.

I mean Mugabe? He is like 90 years old, and a complete ****** who killed all the whiteys and ruined his own country, shouldve had them keep the land and skimmed the profits.

Mengistu Haile Mariam is underrated but he is also way past his prime.

Honorable mention goes out to :

Mswati, the self proclaimed "King" of Swaziland, takes skills to skim 99% of the GDP into your bank accounts and ride around in Benzo's while living in a golden house with 20 wives, and all your kids taking private jets to europe for shopping and going to Oxford while you are begging UN for food for your citizens

oh and getting a new wife each year as 8000 of your countries virgin 16 year old females line up naked and beg for teh cawk.

Dear UN: Our country is very broke, we need 30 tons of rice monthly, some new Mercedes oh and we need more white b!tches, hook it up or else I burn half the country
              Last edited by Medved; 09-25-2011, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Berlusconi, the pussy-hunting, loli raeping machine. Don't know too much about Italian politics tbh but I've heard he's sort of a totalitarian so he sounds right up your alley, Jack.

Comment

Hun Sen pretty much does what he wants in Cambodia.

That usually entails making himself rich and disposing of opposition.
                  He even gets all kinds of aid money from the sucker Westerners to fatten his wallet.

Comment

To those who mentioned Berlusconi, you make a valid point. I only left him out of personal bias because he betrayed Qaddafi and let NATO use Italian bases to attack Libya.

Aside from that, he's been a rock for Italy especially when it comes to cooperation with Russia on the Southstream Pipeline.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...625697,00.html

Also, he didn't raep any loli's, that woman was a professional sent to solicit him. He merely did what any Real Man™ would do and waxed that nubile booty.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Hun Sen pretty much does what he wants in Cambodia.

That usually entails making himself rich and disposing of opposition.
                      He even gets all kinds of aid money from the sucker Westerners to fatten his wallet.
                      That doesn't get you on the p4p list. You have to be a great leader, not just a totalitarian.

Anyone could be a totalitarian. The guys on my list are all ATG's.

Comment

Working...
                      X